Silent Hill the movie. Who gets the ending?!!?

03cobraLuver

Established Member
I know its been a while since the movie came out, but who here gets the ending of Silent Hill. Its like they were in a different time zone or something at the end. Also the girl in the purple dress and the womans daughter were the same? How? This movie has me so confused. Maybe some of yall can help me out. :??: :??:

71stang99

Established Member
I think the girl and mother were dead already thats why they were in a different 'time zone' especially at the end with the father sitting in the house. I'm not sure of the significance of the burning and such towards the end. Its on again now so I will have to watch it.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think they ever left the "Silent Hill" realm. The devil girl thing entered the daughter and never let them leave.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I hate Movies that leave you with that WTF feeling at the end,and Silent Hill is Definitely one of those Movies.

03cobraLuver

Established Member
71stang99 said:
I think the girl and mother were dead already thats why they were in a different 'time zone' especially at the end with the father sitting in the house. I'm not sure of the significance of the burning and such towards the end. Its on again now so I will have to watch it.

Yea its on On Demand on my DVR. Ima watch it again and try to make sense of it!:dw:

BrookhavenTuner

Established Member
Yeah they never really "left" Silent Hill.

The town in Silent Hill was based on Centrailia, PA, there are tunnels under ground that are constantly on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread