Silver 03 Cobra Built Nebraska 26k Miles

andrewrj

Established Member
I think the time has come for me to part ways with my cobra. There is a ton of stuff done to this so I will probably be editing this periodically adding stuff I forgot. I will start here with a parts list of the car.

Built VT 302 stoker (receipt in pic)
Alluminum Ford Sc Block
Forged Vt custom 302 stoker crank
Oliver billit I-beam rods
Cp forged pistons
Ford high volume oil pump
Stage 3 ported heads
2mm over sized valves intake and exhaust
stage 3 custom grind crower cams
crower titanium valve springs and retainers
clevite rod bearings
Federal Mogul main bearings
VT Competition Ring set
ARP Head Studs, 2V & 4V ARP2000 Material
VT Hydraulic lifters
ARP Main studs
Accufab big oval throttle body
Valve Cover powder coated satin black
Power of Ford Coil covers
2.9 Liter Whipple with 3.5 Pulley 15PSI
Billet Flow Idler pulleys
410 gears
billet girdle
rpm outlets IRS drag package
Lethal 1200+ RWHP Return Fuel System
Division X twin pump fuel hat
Division X Fuel rails
Twin walbro 400LPH pumps
95 lb deatschwerks injectors
Qa-1 k member and coil over kit.
Strange 90/10 front struts
stock rear suspension
Kenne bell boost a spark
Freshly powder coated 03 wheels, 17x9 17x10.5
305 Hoosiers with a little life left
Brand new front tires
2004 Black sued seats
Lunar autometer boost/vacuum, oil pressure and fuel pressure.
American Racing Headers
Almost brand new magnaflow catback

Pretty sure Im missing stuff. The car dynoed at 715hp @ 15psi. Everything has been built for it to be turned up more. It is tuned for e85 and only e85. We have tons of that stuff around here so availability has never been an issue. There are a few cons with the car. There are a few chips on the drivers rocker. Included a picture of it. The front end has the normal strange strut clunk. I put brand new moog ball joints in before I read about this common problem. I had been meaning to put different struts in but never got around to it. The lunar oil pressure gauge back lighting isnt working fully. The 3rd brake light is cracked like usual and po installed the cover up sticker. Somehow it caused the spoiler to crack also. And the side scoops and side skirts have darkened slightly with age with seems to be a typical problem too. And last but not least the K member has some peeling powder coat with age. I included a picture of the underside. I trailered this car to chicago to have the car tuned by tim barth who used to work at modular power house. The car starts with ease, idles with no issues at all. Easily Just fires up and drives away. The car has 26k miles and I am asking $26k obo. Have title in hand.

0.jpg
2.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
w.jpg

andrewrj

Established Member
My buddy says I’m under valuing it. I’m kinda anal about my stuff and Stuff never seems to get perfect enough for me.

andrewrj

Established Member
Forgot I had a video of it getting tuned a couple years ago. It’s before I had the wheels powder coated and the hood was yellow because it had an aftermarket hood on it when I bought it and wanted to return to stock looks

andrewrj

Established Member
Bump. Forgot to mention for the right price I can include a 6r80, crossmember, shifter and brake pedal. Was collecting the parts as it can be a handful with the stick.

andrewrj

Established Member
I would think so too but not getting much interest. Was trying to get money to coyote swap my coupe but may have to end up just 6r80 swapping this one

andrewrj

Established Member
It’s real close. They did a bunch of spray outs and used the fuel filler door. If you know it’s been painted you can kind of tell but if you didn’t know I doubt you would notice.

thebreeze

I think the time has come for me to part ways with my cobra. There is a ton of stuff done to this so I will probably be editing this periodically adding stuff I forgot. I will start here with a parts list of the car.

This car still available? I'm located in Lincoln. 402.276.1446

Built VT 302 stoker (receipt in pic)
Alluminum Ford Sc Block
Forged Vt custom 302 stoker crank
Oliver billit I-beam rods
Cp forged pistons
Ford high volume oil pump
Stage 3 ported heads
2mm over sized valves intake and exhaust
stage 3 custom grind crower cams
crower titanium valve springs and retainers
clevite rod bearings
Federal Mogul main bearings
VT Competition Ring set
ARP Head Studs, 2V & 4V ARP2000 Material
VT Hydraulic lifters
ARP Main studs
Accufab big oval throttle body
Valve Cover powder coated satin black
Power of Ford Coil covers
2.9 Liter Whipple with 3.5 Pulley 15PSI
Billet Flow Idler pulleys
410 gears
billet girdle
rpm outlets IRS drag package
Lethal 1200+ RWHP Return Fuel System
Division X twin pump fuel hat
Division X Fuel rails
Twin walbro 400LPH pumps
95 lb deatschwerks injectors
Qa-1 k member and coil over kit.
Strange 90/10 front struts
stock rear suspension
Kenne bell boost a spark
Freshly powder coated 03 wheels, 17x9 17x10.5
305 Hoosiers with a little life left
Brand new front tires
2004 Black sued seats
Lunar autometer boost/vacuum, oil pressure and fuel pressure.
American Racing Headers
Almost brand new magnaflow catback

Pretty sure Im missing stuff. The car dynoed at 715hp @ 15psi. Everything has been built for it to be turned up more. It is tuned for e85 and only e85. We have tons of that stuff around here so availability has never been an issue. There are a few cons with the car. There are a few chips on the drivers rocker. Included a picture of it. The front end has the normal strange strut clunk. I put brand new moog ball joints in before I read about this common problem. I had been meaning to put different struts in but never got around to it. The lunar oil pressure gauge back lighting isnt working fully. The 3rd brake light is cracked like usual and po installed the cover up sticker. Somehow it caused the spoiler to crack also. And the side scoops and side skirts have darkened slightly with age with seems to be a typical problem too. And last but not least the K member has some peeling powder coat with age. I included a picture of the underside. I trailered this car to chicago to have the car tuned by tim barth who used to work at modular power house. The car starts with ease, idles with no issues at all. Easily Just fires up and drives away. The car has 26k miles and I am asking $26k obo. Have title in hand.

View attachment 1569466 View attachment 1569467 View attachment 1569468 View attachment 1569470 View attachment 1569471 View attachment 1569472 View attachment 1569473 View attachment 1569474 View attachment 1569475 View attachment 1569476

Users who are viewing this thread