Silver 03 Cobra Convertible

DRCjasper

Established Member
My WRX spun a bearing and I want a coupe to get back to drag racing. So, my 03 Cobra Convertible is up for sale.

The car is mostly stock. It's never been pulleyed and the blower has never been removed. Never took it to the track either. The clutch was replaced about 3000 miles ago with a 10 spline Spec 3, also replaced the flywheel with another stock cobra unit, new T/O bearing and pilot bearing, and it has a steeda quadrant and firewall adjuster. It's overkill but was all done with the intention of a Whipple setup. I just installed ceramic brake pads as well. Maybe 2500 miles on them so far.

Silver 03 Cobra Convertible
~39,000 Miles
Asking $18,000 OBO
ONLY trade considered would be: A turbo NOTCH and cash for my vert.

Only Mods:
JLT Filter
Bassani SS catted X - Bung welded for wideband (o/r tubes available but not installed)
Flowmaster Catback
Triax shifter w/billet extended comfort handle. (stock knob)
Dark Smoked headlights
Cobra Grill Emblem
Cobra Rear bumper inserts
clutch work (listed above)

Also available for negotiation:
All of the following are brand new, never installed
Autometer dual pillar gauge pod
Speedhut Custom Gauges Boost and A/F (reverse glow, silver face with green lighting, one has a cobra logo the other has SVT )
SCT MAF

Pics are prior to the couple small exterior mods. Will get some new ones together when the snow is gone and I can get it out of the garage. Also, I have removed the pulley cover but still have it, and all other stock parts for that matter, if desired.

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread