Silver 03 coupe, 4000 miles

SilvrBullet

03 Cobra
Established Member
get_photo.php

get_photo.php

get_photo.php

get_photo.php

I need to sell my Cobra fast, it's like new. Only mods are a pro-chamber pipe and air filter. Always garaged, and never abused! I can email pics just give me email address. I put it on here a couple weeks ago but have lowered the price do to some unforeseen circumstances that came up Friday. $26,000.

Last edited:

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Sorry to hear that man... but good luck with your sale. Get some pics up if you can, it'll help sell alot quicker. That is a really great deal on a car with that low of mileage.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Very nice car for sale. Dont worry man. Youl find another sweet car that you want.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
wow. very very nice. I'm selling my car and seeing all these other nice cobra's makes me think. should I really sell it to free up money for my new house?

anyways, free bump. only 4k miles!! someone buy this car for 26k!

03outlaw

Established Member
1 Slick 03!

I must say this is one of the cleanest 03's out there and hate to see him let it go! But if he must and you want a basically like new stock 03, here it is, hell it took me months to talk him into the pro-chamber and cold air! Good luck with the sell Shawn:(

03outlaw

Established Member
Silverbullet is out of town right now and will not be back till Monday, but he asked me to keep an eye out. I know I might get hated on this, but if he let's it go for a dime under 26k I am buying it! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread