Silver 03 coupe for sale-490 rwhp $27K obo

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
I have an Silver 03 coupe/Black leather with 20,000 miles asking 25500.

Features:
35% window tint
Full length subframe connecters installed at 200 miles.
Stage IV steig ported blower/TB/Plenum
2.93 billet flow upper pulley
4# interchangeable lower pulley
Billetflow 4 piece pulley set (Aluminum color)
Sound of Speed gauge pod
Pro 5.0 billet shifter
Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge
Innovate LC1 Air/Fuel controller
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge
LFP Icebox Black Powdercoat
KB BAP (40 amp)
Fluidyne Radiator
MRT H pipe with cats
Borla Exhaust
Steeda CAI airfilter(old style)
Billetflow rear end brace(not installed)
Lowered on H&R sport springs
Fully sound deadened with FatMat
315 rear tires with 17x11 AFS wheels, also have original wheels and tires.
RWTD SCT custom tune 490 rwhp/490 rwtq. Could have gone higher, but I had a conservative tune and was happy with the results. The car is fast and is set up to go even higher with a blower upgrade if you wish.

All original parts in my garage to include exhaust bits. Can put back to stock at anytime.
Never been to the track, lives in the garage, I never drive it except for long distance trips. Used Ford SuperSyn oil since new. Oil changed every 3000 miles whether it needed it or not. Paint has some chips up front, but other than that perfect condition. Zero drivability issues,no tick, no smoking, perfect tune, perfect A/F ratio. Never beat on and always cared for. You'd never know it was modified except for the lowered stance.
Located in Staunton, VA 24401
People always want to know why they are selling their cars: Bottom line up front, my infant son is very sick and I need a four door to take on long drives to DC Children's hospital for chemo. Let me know if you are interested. PM me for fastest response. No trades desired.
email: [email protected] or pm me.

Pics (Click link to see them all)
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=15...5878360/cobrandOid=1000131/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Last edited:

LS WHATTT

Blown Cobra
Established Member
Im really interested in your car and im looking to get a cobra by late august or early September so if no one comes and buys your car ill definitely be in touch btw cars beautiful

thanks

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Wow 17x11? Do you mean 10.5s? If you they are 17x11's can you tell me where you got them. Nice car btw

Users who are viewing this thread