Silver 2003 Mustang Cobra 70,900 miles $14.5k

Matt03Snake

Established Member
Hello,

I'm selling my Silver 2003 Mustang Cobra as I simply am not driving it anymore and can't stand to see it neglected in the driveway.

I bought the car with about 1,400 miles on it in 2003. The title reflects that and the title is clear. It currently has 70,935 miles.

Mods:
Steeda CAI
2.93" pulley
DiabloSport Predator tune (will include programmer)
Steeda cat-back (made by Borla)
Pro 5.0 shifter

It has the STOCK clutch in it and will need to be replaced soon. It has the STOCK battery in it and will need to be replaced soon. The ABS light comes on intermittently and this started over the past 1,000 miles. I have not had a chance to see what is up with this.

I put all the mods above on at under 10,000 miles and drove it daily up until June of this year when I purchased another vehicle to replace it. I had planned to turn it into a weekend track car, but interest waned and now I've decided to sell.

It has been to Memphis Motorsports before a few times for playing around on Thursday test-n-tune back when that placed existed. It hasn't seen a track since 2005 (mileage was below 20,000 at the time). Again, it just turned into my daily driver and once you get used to this power, it becomes normal and you drive it (or I did at least) like you would a normal car (with the occasional sprint on an on-ramp).

Price is $14.5k and that is factoring in that you will need a clutch eventually (again, stock clutch @ 70k miles with ~420RWHP), battery, and the ABS light issue.

Here are some pics:

jT8kM.jpg

gIFdF.jpg

xaxpc.jpg

wsJcp.jpg

dqzSU.jpg

qNOp4.jpg

Added some new interior pics:

GlQdO.jpg

Lab7I.jpg

yBYNj.jpg

SBxiM.jpg

gwT6G.jpg

YnywJ.jpg

6q0X0.jpg

Jm6hd.jpg

qp07N.jpg

2fyNF.jpg

GjkFC.jpg

ABjGD.jpg

tkEa5.jpg

Last edited:

Matt03Snake

Established Member
Very interested..can you send me pics of interior and any issues or problems with the body or paint ? Email [email protected]

General chips and such on the front end from normal highway commute. Nothing bad for 70k of use. I've got tons of pics from the interior I can post, but let me be 100% accurate and get some new ones tomorrow or as soon as I can. It's all stock inside.

fishinjeff

Established Member
very interested

hey whats up man, do you have a # i can reach you at? Or 314 518 7404, looking to buy a cobra for a while and this is almost exactly what ive been looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread