Silver Dollar Dragway Nov 17th - MCE

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
I will be there. I always go in November. My truck is generally the wood truck for the bonfire/camp out overnight.

Bmr4life

Established Member
Great. I'll look out for your cars. My coworkers will be there, one in a Red SRT4, another in a silver & orange notch back.

I hope to break into 11s with the nice weather and better DA.

MattACK

Established Member
The SVT Syndicate guys are having a raffle for assorted products from Lightning Force Performance such as quick change upper pullies, $100 gift certificates, and more. It is open to everyone, so please stop by. Find all the Lightnings parked together with black SVTS stickers. Probably be hard to miss us.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

DietCoke

Slow Turtle
Established Member
I had issues with my TC all day. Eventually gave up trying to get it to lock after 3 aborted runs. Ran 10.67 3 times without lockup. Disappointing, but better then nothing.

Bmr4life

Established Member
I still couldn't get into 11s even though conditions were great.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

MattACK

Established Member
Really enjoyed watching everything. Made me sick to see cars shut down at the 8th and still run a 10 second 1/4 mile, lol! Those GTRs and Vipers were nasty as hell.

Bmr4life

Established Member
Those vipers were sick. One ran a 10.11 with a bad launch. There was also a blue GTR running 9s at 160mph.

ponyboy96

Established Member
It was a good day. I ended up running a new best and then backed it up with a better time. After seeing all the fast cars, I'm going to shoot for mid 10s next year.

Bmr4life

Established Member
It was a good day. I ended up running a new best and then backed it up with a better time. After seeing all the fast cars, I'm going to shoot for mid 10s next year.

Yeah. Those fast cars almost made my low 12s feel slow. Only good grace was I won 3 of my 4 races. A Charger RT than ran 14s, a 5.0 M6 with bigs and littles that went high 12s, and a Terminator than ran high 12s. I beat the termi in 60' bad, but he was 2mph faster than me across the 8th. I'm pretty sure he missed a gear or just gave up at the end. The one car that beat me was a backyard race import with stationary windows, no ac, big turbo, etc and ran 130mph.

Users who are viewing this thread