Silver L post up wheels

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Hey guys, sorry for asking for pics of wheels.

I just had back surgery so I staying at my fathers house til I get better and he has 56k dial up and the search is so Slow! Plus it hurts my back sitting in the seat too long.

Looking to give the L a new look and want to see some ideas. Anybody have the chrome wheels that kinda looked like the chrome 99-00 but fit on the 01's and up. BuyFordRacing.com use to have them but I cant find them anymore.

Thanks Alot,

Aaron

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Not 99's but close-
164801377.jpg

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Yea I tried to find a set of 01/02 chrome factory wheels from Ford Racing and they aren't on there either. I guess they stopped making them, you can find the reproductions on ebay all day long though.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
ACSVT said:
Yea I tried to find a set of 01/02 chrome factory wheels from Ford Racing and they aren't on there either. I guess they stopped making them, you can find the reproductions on ebay all day long though.

It wasnt but a month ago they where selling them. Just when I get the money they stop selling them. I going to call them here in a min and find out if they might have set in the back.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
I am pretty sure he has the repo's on his truck. That color matched side step and rear piece looks nice on the silver.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Theres a thread on this or another site, claiming " There back" apparently someone on ebay is selling several sets the rims yours looking for. The question also asked was " has anyone purchase these rim from the ebay seller". Trend carefully, I guess is the caution thrown out there. Worth looking into if it is legit good luck. I'll get back here if I find the post.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
ACSVT said:
I am pretty sure he has the repo's on his truck. That color matched side step and rear piece looks nice on the silver.

I just noticed the matching side step and rear piece. lol. That does look good. :rockon:

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
8sm said:
Theres a thread on this or another site, claiming " There back" apparently someone on ebay is selling several sets the rims yours looking for. The question also asked was " has anyone purchase these rim from the ebay seller". Trend carefully, I guess is the caution thrown out there. Worth looking into if it is legit good luck. I'll get back here if I find the post.

Yeah I worry with getting ripped off with that much money as well. Something like that makes me want to buy from a store rather than a person.

Users who are viewing this thread