silver OE style headlights

vipergts281

Established Member

He means Tousley Ford, there is a guy on here that works there and gets parts 10% over cost.

But those headlights aren't the stock OEM. They have a clear reflector. I've been trying to find them as well. Seems everyone sells them but with a tinted lens. That's the last thing you need on the Mustang headlights, they are already terrible as it is.

American Muscle sells headlights with a black housing and clear corner, but I'm pretty sure they are the tinted ones.

Last edited:

finchstang2003

Established Member
Dude check on ebay, I know it is not always the best stuff but sometimes you can find what you want. I had some on a GT I had several years ago and I am pretty sure they are still on for sale on there. Here is a picture of them on that car.

GL

DSCF1065.jpg

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
So their only sold with that dark tint? I saw those and i didnt want those but there isnt any without tint?
I don't know, that's been my problem...can only find them with dark tint.

I had some on a GT I had several years ago and I am pretty sure they are still on for sale on there. Here is a picture of them on that car.
That picture is not them. Those are clear corner but without the black housing. They are what I have on my car now.

I had the ones the OP is asking about but got into an accident and when the body shop gave me my car back they put the other headlights on. I couldn't put my finger on what was different for a good month.

Users who are viewing this thread