Silver or Redfire with chrome rims pics?

BLWN

Established Member
I am trying to decide which color I want, and am leaning towards silver and redfire. Does anyone have any pictures of them with the chrome rims?

03cobraminn

Established Member
I have no pictures, but i do own a 03 redfire with svt chrome from the factory . I recieve many compliments on the car and rims.I do not have a camera that can take pictures and post on the web

Weasel

Established Member
You can do a search and find many pics of all the colors. Here's a pic of mine:
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/members/mconcino/index.htm
I like Silver and it's a bit stealthy. It also never looks that dirty. On the other hand I really like the Redfire. I've seen some great pictures here on the board that are stunning, IMO. There was a good chance that I would have ordered mine in Redfire if it had been offered at the time. If you can see one in person beforehand, that would help you decide.

Mike

EvilL

Banned
I've searched a little, but the some of the pictures won't show up in threads. Anybody else have any pictures?

Thanks

Silver 03 Cobra

I have a satin silver 03 and after my buddy got chromes on his black 03 I started rethinking the chromes because black looks dang good with chromies. I saw a silver metallic at a dealer with chrome and I personally didn't like it. On darker colors I think it is great. There's not much difference in satin silver and silver metallic.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Here is OverToads ride...Redfire with Chrome AFS wheels

attachment.php

Here is the thread

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35972

Users who are viewing this thread