Simpy Amazing and breath taking!check it out

NeverEndn

Established Member
This boat is simply amazing and well im proud to say i get to see it whenever i want cause he lives about 5 minutes from me and my old mans good friends with him, i hope to go for a ride on it sometime this month. The boat is Powered by two Turbine Marine TM 1850hp Cobra Attack Helicopter engines its a 51ft Outer limits. You can go to turbinemarine.com to see the rest of yet just go to the project section on the site and look for Zuperman. The boat was suppose to beat the current record of 211 mph set by turbine marines boat but for some reason it only went 180mph so apparently its going back to turbine marine for re working of some sort!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh1d4IVt2yM"]YouTube - Insane ZuperMan Turbine Marine OuterLimits[/ame]

zp42.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

zp43.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

zp45.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

zp46.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

zp09.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

zp47.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Heres his old boat he sold!!! 48 ft Skater i believe , twin 1600 Sterlings the boat went 169+mph.

9675c2ee4046387200ab7af.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

915b031d4046387200ab7af.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

967357ba4046387200ab7af.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Last edited:

PROCHARGEDGT

just pull the trigger
Established Member
I'll take one in black please!! We have some pretty nice and fast cigarette boats around here but nothing like this....I want one BAD!!!!

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
That's a straight up baller right there.

Makes my 38ft Baja with twin 496's look like a canoe

Last edited:

NeverEndn

Established Member
Well from what i was told is the paint job alone was $300+ thousand! the boat alone with no motors was 1.5mil so do the math rumor has it he paid 3+million for it but dont quote me on that but i believe it. Here's what she sounds like this is another boat done by turbine marine!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ORjZ8Dpa7k&feature=related"]YouTube - 210 mph new turbine Miss Geico Racing[/ame]

bscarberry

Established Member
I know what I'm buying when I win the megamillions tonight

On a more serious note.... get him to take that bitch out on the river and we'll get some videos of it stomping the shit out of my friends 46' Cigarette

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread