Votes: 12 41.4%
  • TWIN (2) 55MM

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOT NITROUS mex

FIRST TURBOED 96 MYSTIC47
Established Member
I wanted to get a turbo for my 96 cobra but wanted to know is it better to get a single or twin?

SpookSVT

Established Member
Desired power output? Built motor? CR?

Single will take care of you just fine. More specs and we can match a turbo up for you.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Just get (1) single 76mm turbo. You are going to have to do more than just the turbo though man. You're going to have to build the motor with all the strong stuff, get all the necessary supporting fuel system modifications, and such. A buddy of mine has an 04' Cobra that is doing a turbo set-up with a single 76mm with a return style fuel system, Crower Stage 3 cams, and better flowing heads. He hopes to make around 800 hp on 23 psi on a Mustang Dynamometer. Hope this helps a little. Take it easy.

SpookSVT

Established Member
GOT NITROUS mex said:
500-800.no Built Motor .just Bolt Ons

I'd recommend a T-76 also w/ an .81 or .96 A/R turbine. A built motor will be required if you want to sustain those power levels for any amount of time.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
REPCobra10 said:
Just get (1) single 76mm turbo. You are going to have to do more than just the turbo though man. You're going to have to build the motor with all the strong stuff, get all the necessary supporting fuel system modifications, and such. A buddy of mine has an 04' Cobra that is doing a turbo set-up with a single 76mm with a return style fuel system, Crower Stage 3 cams, and better flowing heads. He hopes to make around 800 hp on 23 psi on a Mustang Dynamometer. Hope this helps a little. Take it easy.
+1, nice set-up REPCobra10

Users who are viewing this thread