SoFlaZ06

Established Member
Couple test hits on the new setup against some 2013s
Cam Only :pop:

[video=youtube;d55K4kPOP7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d55K4kPOP7g[/video]

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
Good runs. that z moves out well, i just read the other video thread (firehawk 5.0, Boss ) and giggled at your cam only sig

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Does Jericho post here? That looks like his GT500 (red white stripe).
I wonder when he will upgrade to a bigger blower or go turbo as well.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
very impressive considering the close ratio M12 6spd in C5Zs, still have the 3.42s in the rear diff? Just imagine those pulls with longer legs :D

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
The aero on your Z06 can't be beat by a GT500 at high speeds. I have a good buddy with a C5 around 650whp and I couldn't catch it.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I actually thought the z would have trained them harder.

Details on setup?

Fast nonetheless.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Like I said on tech... All the cars fly. However the new GT500s impress me! C5z's will always be hard to beat. Light with great aeros.

aero on C5Z isn't that great, so far as vettes go. The regular C5 coupe with hatch has better aero than an FRC, but it all goes to shit for both when you turn on the flip up head lights|air brakes.

adidasUNT8

Established Member
aero on C5Z isn't that great, so far as vettes go. The regular C5 coupe with hatch has better aero than an FRC, but it all goes to shit for both when you turn on the flip up head lights|air brakes.

To be honest, I don't think that front bumper having the intercooler act as a flat wall and everything else in there catching air, is much of a aero enhancement for this C5Z either lol.

SoFlaZ06

Established Member
Agreed, no aero here. Car has no bumper, or lights yet. Was just getting some logs.
It's a top mount PT6775, 8 psi, 13*, Treadstone intercooler, full 3" intake and exhaust.

corysmach1

Established Member

Compared to a GT500 that has the aeros of a barn yes I think they are extremely aerodynamic lol

Users who are viewing this thread