Sinister Mustang Sponsorship!

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
I just sent a picture message through FB like you advice :D

SinisterMustang

Established Member
Awesome! Thanks for the submissions everyone, the winner(s) will be announce soon. We received over 300 requests so we are still sorting through them all!

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
wow that's crazy! I went to the ford dealer (parts dept) and the guy ask me if I was part of sinister mustangs and I just bs'd him saying yea and about fabulous fords. Any way I got a 15% discount out of it I didn't even know there was such a thing. I guess that means im sponsored right?

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
wow that's crazy! I went to the ford dealer (parts dept) and the guy ask me if I was part of sinister mustangs and I just bs'd him saying yea and about fabulous fords. Any way I got a 15% discount out of it I didn't even know there was such a thing. I guess that means im sponsored right?

I'll take a 15% discount aswell! Lol I'm in need of some stuff

SinisterMustang

Established Member

Which dealer did you go to?

SinisterMustang

Established Member
If you send us a private message to our Facebook looking for sponsorship please be sure to let us know your from this forum! SVTP members are practically accepted on the spot!

Users who are viewing this thread