skip pot, meet fire

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
How do you like this one? After over a year of BS and messed up paper work, i finally got my promotion to SGT:banana::dancenana::pepper:. So in honor of my promotion they decide to give me PLT. SGT:eek: I think this is going to be fun next few months.:beer: So more than likely down the road I may need some advice and i am one of those people who is not afraid to ask for it. So who here has had PLT. SGT or a similar position? BTW, im in the reserves.;-)

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
I'm a Section Sergeant, i've had a few months behind the Plt Sgt seat also. Need some help with anything let me know, I have alot on digits.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
Congrats man!

I'm curious, what was the bs and paperwork that held you up from promotion? Did some of your TIG or TIS get lost?

I was originally flaged for PT failure. I corrected that issue. I bugged the S-1 NCO for a couple of days asking him to see if it was removed and he said it was. Went to the board and was approved for promotion. After we got back i asked around and found out all of the people i went to the board with got promoted but not me. Found out the flag was never removed in the first place. Got it back dated too.:rockon:

Lesson: Do what it takes to not get flagged in the first place.:beer:

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
I was originally flaged for PT failure. I corrected that issue. I bugged the S-1 NCO for a couple of days asking him to see if it was removed and he said it was. Went to the board and was approved for promotion. After we got back i asked around and found out all of the people i went to the board with got promoted but not me. Found out the flag was never removed in the first place. Got it back dated too.:rockon:

Lesson: Do what it takes to not get flagged in the first place.:beer:

:rockon: That must be a nice check coming your way!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread