Sky Diving

United_115

Established Member
Im going to be going in september for the first time ever with some buddies, Im a little scared jumping out of a plane, but im going to go through with it as it will be a once in a lifetime sorta experience and get it all on video. Any of you guys been??

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
dude im jealous! what i really wanna do is base jump with wings! Youll have a blast man im sure
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ttz5oPpF1Js"]YouTube - Extreme Base Jumping in Wingsuits[/ame]

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
yeah for sure, but its still be badass. Anyways thats gonna be ridiculous. Im sure once you take the jump you'll want more...its like boost/n2o...the rush would be intense

Sapperstang

Established Member
Yep. I was a skydiver for a few years and of course a military static line jumper for several years. Got any skydive questions shoot me a PM.

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
done a tandem jump..15,000 ft. it's really indescribable. I had a slight interest in doing it, so I went with a couple of buddies. And it has became a penacle point of my life.

SVTContique

I wanna do it, but all of my friends are too chicken shit.

Plus, the place in Calgary here has a rep for people dieing... like 5 in the past 10 years or something...

Id love to try BASE jumping though.

Users who are viewing this thread