sl55 amg vs c5 followed by 03 cobra @ 155 mph

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
no, that was not a kb, he started in low rpm's and was not racing, he was just keeping up to vid the race!!! Those guys were halarious though!!!!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Is it just me or did anyone else notice the window sticker in the cobra on the drivers side front part of the windshield? Haha buy the car then go 155 on the freeway while having a huge orgasim.!!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
Is it just me or did anyone else notice the window sticker in the cobra on the drivers side front part of the windshield? Haha buy the car then go 155 on the freeway while having a huge orgasim.!!

Maybe it's rented. :read:

robiferretti

Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
Is it just me or did anyone else notice the window sticker in the cobra on the drivers side front part of the windshield?

i had to watch the video again to see what your talking about, on this side of the country we get INSPECTION stickers on our windshields ;-)

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by Wizards02GT
The guys in the car seemed to really have fun doing that.

I noticed that also. I don't know if I've been to 155mph in my fox (140 speedo) and only "topped" out once but that kid was like the guy on the VW passat commercial. Freakn hilarious! As far as the race, damn, that corvette is sweet. I wanna know is what did the cobra have, sounds like a weak as$ kb or the stocker.

Last edited:

smuggler

Banned
Originally posted by FordFreak4.6
Whats the purpose?
Are you serious?

It shows that the car has passed state inspection, meaning it has been inspected by a mechanic for safety and compliance with all emissions and traffic safety laws.

They check the:
suspension bushings for wear
wheel bearings for wear
tires for wear
body and chassis for excessive rust
horn, lights and blinkers to make sure everything works
exhaust system for leaks
and they look to make sure you have cats
If you have any of that shit wrong you don't get a sticker, and if you don't have a sticker you get a ticket.
We don't have smog over here, though, which is huge if you want to make power. Thank god for no CARB.

Last edited:

robiferretti

Established Member
Originally posted by FordFreak4.6
Yes I'm serious. We don't have that here on the west coast. So I didn't know anything about that.

yeah but you dont have real gas either :p

honest mistake does your car get inspected yearly or bi-yearly?

Users who are viewing this thread