sl55 amg vs c5 followed by 03 cobra @ 155 mph

2005GTSpeed

Banned
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
no, that was not a kb, he started in low rpm's and was not racing, he was just keeping up to vid the race!!! Those guys were halarious though!!!!

yeh i saw mod list after i posted

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Lets just say here in jersey emmissions are rediculous. Your car must have cats, no tint NONE, your wheels can't stick out more then like 2 inches from the wheel well (low rider shit) it's pretty stricked. I've been pulled over and cops asks me bout the smell (no cats) luckily I was able to bullshit him, if not and he would of broke out the mirror I would of got one huge ticket for no cats. Last time I checked it was 5 grand a cat. So yea, the east coast has some pretty f'd up car laws thanks to Christy Whitman, as far as florida I heard your in the clear there.

Last edited:

kjohnl

Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
Lets just say here in jersey emmissions are rediculous. Your car must have cats, no tint NONE, your wheels can't stick out more then like 2 inches from the wheel well (low rider shit) it's pretty stricked. I've been pulled over and cops asks me bout the smell (no cats) luckily I was able to bullshit him, if not and he would of broke out the mirror I would of got one huge ticket for no cats. Last time I checked it was 5 grand a cat. So yea, the east coast has some pretty f'd up car laws thanks to Christy Whitman, as far as florida I heard your in the clear there.

haha
no emissons laws here thank god

over here in Louisiana all my friends have cars with no cats
all run straight pipes
one time a cop stopped me and asked what was the smell
I told him it was my car burning oil

Last edited:

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
My $14 inspection in College Station consisted of walking around the car and putting on a sticker. I even shot a nice sized flame on the way into the inspection station. I love Texas. -John

Users who are viewing this thread