Slammed MMs

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
Any pics of some lowered marauders? lowerd to the point that its very noticable, really sleek look? also i was wondering about the body kit that i THINK trilogy had one of the marauders. i have some pics but this site never lets me attach pics. can you buy those?

another couple questions... what does it tkae to make these things fairly quick (perhaps low 14s, high 13s) without buying that 7 GRAND US blower...

and as well, what is the bolt pattern for the wheels? any pics of marauders with aftermarket wheels?

Last edited:

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
this is the body kit im talking about... its not on the website forsale anywhere...

Marauder-1654.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
svt cobra brett said:
that does look nice..im lookin into gettin a marauder and a kit like that would be nice..trilogy is the only one i have seen and thats their personal car as far as i know...:thumbsup:give them a call and see what they say... talk to Jerry Barnes or Ben Hranac in sales dept. ..http://www.trilogymotorsports.com/index.html

hmmmm i think i may have to do that :beer:

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
It's still a "proto-type." Although, it's been one for a long time now. It wouldn't hurt still giving them a call and seeing what they have to say about it. To run low 14's and 13's in these bad boy's, the easiest mods are: full exhaust, intake, chipped, gears (4.10's), and pulley's maybe. If you put 4.10's in these cars, it feels like you just bolted on an extra 50-75hp.

Last edited:

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
vicmaster said:
It's still a "proto-type." Although, it's been one for a long time now. It wouldn't hurt still giving them a call and seeing what they have to say about it. To run low 14's and 13's in these bad boy's, the easiest mods are: full exhaust, intake, chipped, gears (4.10's), and pulley's maybe. If you put 4.10's in these cars, it feels like you just bolted on an extra 50-75hp.
yea 4.10"s are nice but the gas just goes fast..i was thinkin that 3.73"s when i get mine being i drive alot idk your thoughts!.:thumbsup:

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
some guys on mercurymarauders.net said that the body kit was only made on one or two cars (owner of trilogy motorsports) and apparently due to difficulties of getting a mold made and low demand for them, the idea to produce them was scrapped. boo

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
I guess the best way to get the car to sit really low and slick would be to remove the air suspension in the back, and get lowering springs and some low pro tires or something...

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
blk89SC said:
some guys on mercurymarauders.net said that the body kit was only made on one or two cars (owner of trilogy motorsports) and apparently due to difficulties of getting a mold made and low demand for them, the idea to produce them was scrapped. boo
:cryying: wtf...:nonono: :nonono: o well:shrug:

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
svt cobra brett said:
:cryying: wtf...:nonono: :nonono: o well:shrug:

haha i know eh? that car looks so hot with it. oh well. you have a 4 door muscle car already so at least you can be entertained in the meantime :rockon: (CTS-V is the shiiiiiiat).

520510_1_full.jpg

520510_2_full.jpg

520510_3_full.jpg

Blackened300a

Established Member
vicmaster said:
If you put 4.10's in these cars, it feels like you just bolted on an extra 50-75hp.

I was actually disappointed after installing the 4.10's because I believed all the hype that this is the king of mods.
Dont get me wrong, driving around town is definitly better then stock and I didnt notice a big drop in my MPG.
Plus it felt stronger off the line which is what the Marauder needs.

Best Mod to date is the installation of a 3000 or 3500 Stall convertor.
Then you feel like you bolted another 50-75hp

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
blk89SC said:
haha i know eh? that car looks so hot with it. oh well. you have a 4 door muscle car already so at least you can be entertained in the meantime :rockon: (CTS-V is the shiiiiiiat).

520510_1_full.jpg

520510_2_full.jpg

520510_3_full.jpg
yea is fun but i like the marauder because of its size the caddy is small inside..plus im gettin tired of shifting gears...thanks for the comments tho

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
Blackened300a said:
I was actually disappointed after installing the 4.10's because I believed all the hype that this is the king of mods.
Dont get me wrong, driving around town is definitly better then stock and I didnt notice a big drop in my MPG.
Plus it felt stronger off the line which is what the Marauder needs.

Best Mod to date is the installation of a 3000 or 3500 Stall convertor.
Then you feel like you bolted another 50-75hp

yea a 3000/3500 stall would be nice w/4.10"s i bet that feels good out of the hole:thumbsup:

Blackened300a

Established Member
svt cobra brett said:
yea a 3000/3500 stall would be nice w/4.10"s i bet that feels good out of the hole:thumbsup:

Feels so good that its almost impossible to hook up with street tires.
The convertor turned a slight spin off the line to a tire smoking, sideways launch.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
Blackened300a said:
Feels so good that its almost impossible to hook up with street tires.
The convertor turned a slight spin off the line to a tire smoking, sideways launch.
got to love it...all i get is wheel hop on a hard launch..but she goes damn these irs"s:thumbsup:

bigslim

Established Member
I would have to say that rather than pay for a bunch of add-ons just save your money and get a supercharger.

BTW, the Trilogy car has not been lowered. Jerry assured me it is still at stock height.

Users who are viewing this thread