Slapped some new wheels on. . . .

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
RKen, I purchased the wheels off WheelReplicas.com. This design is fairly new to the market, as they came out in late 2007.

Ahh .. well they look great. So you had no issues running the 17x10 in the rear? I am wondering if i can get away with a 10" for my 83 gt

Titanium 5.0

Oh Oh.. 5.0!
Established Member
Rken, there's a chance you might be able to fit them in there with a spacer and some minor exhaust work if applicable. They also have the 17x9's, so you could do the staggered look with the 17x8's and 17x9's out back. There is also another wheel with the same design but with rivets if you're interested.

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
WOW...that is one S-I-C-K FOX :banana: :rockon::rockon:

Those DD are sweet, and unique :beer:

That is also one of the nicest colors on a Fox :bowdown:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Rken, there's a chance you might be able to fit them in there with a spacer and some minor exhaust work if applicable. They also have the 17x9's, so you could do the staggered look with the 17x8's and 17x9's out back. There is also another wheel with the same design but with rivets if you're interested.

awesome i just checked the website.. and i think i will order the 17x9 .. but that lip on the 10 is ****en ligit!

Titanium 5.0

Oh Oh.. 5.0!
Established Member
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I'm running 245/45's in front and 285/40's out back, and they're Nitto 555's btw.

Users who are viewing this thread