Slightly UsedGoPro Hero2 w/LCD and extras

RED03SVT

Established Member
Hey Guys,
Selling my Hero2 I purchased about a year ago. Never really used it, maybe half a dozen times which is why I'm selling. I purchased everything you really need. Motorsport Edition that comes with suction cup and all the accessories. I am also including the LCD screen and a charging kit that includes 2 extra batteries, wall charger (so you don't have to plug gopro to computer to charge every time) and car charger. I will also throw in a 32g card. Paid about 150 for extras so I am looking to get $300 for everything which you will be getting all the extras free. Price is firm and your getting a great package that includes everything you need. I have great trader rating so buyer can gift payment through paypal and I will include shipping. Pic has everything included.
Thanks, Brad

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
that's a hell of deal for anyone wanting one of these. if you would be willing to part with the lcd screen let me know.

RED03SVT

Established Member
Looking for trades? Do you happen to have the NVG Mount?

I do not have the NVG mount. Not really looking to trade. Recently had a baby so I'm trying to sell the things I don't really use anymore. I took this to the track once and snowboarding once mixed with a few local cruises. Non of which I have been able to do in the past 6 months.

RED03SVT

Established Member
You do realize how many other extras there are in this deal, right? At least another 50-100 in accessories.

I know. I bought the lcd for 80 and I think it goes for about 60 now. And I only used it once. I have the Sandisk Extreme which goes for maybe 40-50. Plus the other stuff. I would prefer to sell and ship together. Even if you didn't want everything you could sell what you didn't want pretty easy.

mustangcobratim never got a pm for ya

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I know. I bought the lcd for 80 and I think it goes for about 60 now. And I only used it once. I have the Sandisk Extreme which goes for maybe 40-50. Plus the other stuff. I would prefer to sell and ship together. Even if you didn't want everything you could sell what you didn't want pretty easy.

mustangcobratim never got a pm for ya

God, I failed miserably at the reading comprehension in that post. I didn't even realize that you were the seller and were replying to the guy above you. Haha

I took it as someone was asking why price you were looking to get while quoting that new GoPros went for $280.

Chalk that up as a fail for me.

Blitz34

Established Member
I'd be willing to offer $250 shipped for it. I know its not what you're really asking but let me know if it gets to that point. The offer stands until I find a better deal on a newer hero 3.

Users who are viewing this thread