Slow Car Cash Days 2012

torchanniv03

Established Member
This past weekend we had our second slow car "street" race in Vernon, Tx. I had an absolute blast! This race is put on by midweststreetcars.org and dfwss.org and the class consisted you just had to be slower than a 6.50 in the 1/8th mile or 110 mph trap speed. There were three radar guns at the line, flag start and water burnouts only with the pinks "all out" style racing.

The owner of this private airstrip had numerous cars tucked away in his hanger, but brought the red turbo trans am out to play!

No SVT content, but my twin younger brothers were the SO trans am and the red notchback(which had some issues). The red mustang is a friend of mine who placed 3rd with a 2000 GT with and F1 procharger! Enjoy!!

[youtube_browser]WLxrecw-67U&list=HL1328877931&feature=mh_lolz[/youtube_browser]

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Nice win by the truck. The vette is in need of a driver mod. Thanks for the vid. Reminds me of a closed trucking road we used to race on. The owner let us for years until some idiot flipped his VW Golf 3 times. It was a good 4 years tho.

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Thanks for sharing the vid. Did the wagon break anything?? That would have been a hell of a ride.

torchanniv03

Established Member
Nice win by the truck. The vette is in need of a driver mod. Thanks for the vid. Reminds me of a closed trucking road we used to race on. The owner let us for years until some idiot flipped his VW Golf 3 times. It was a good 4 years tho.

Yea that truck is BAD! The outside is "vintage", but the motor and suspension can be eaten off of and is the best of the best! youtube farm truck and there are plenty more vids of him. Yea that vette was on dr's and i dont think he had any idea how to peddle...

Thanks for sharing the vid. Did the wagon break anything?? That would have been a hell of a ride.

No prob! Hell no he didnt! After the event was over, he got back out and made 3 beautiful passes straight as an arrow. He was upset to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread