slow cars = 4 kills

mysticalsnake

Established Member
i was just drivin' around friday night and had a guy in a newer corolla (bone stock) drives by with his windows down and his girl in the car actin' a badass and yell "your sh*t is slooooow!" and then took off...hm...so i pull up next to him at a red light and he had rolled his windows back up. anyways...i take off like normal and i'm goin' about 35 pacin' him to see if he's dumb enough...no bite. so i just accelerate up to 45 and start driving at the speed limit. well, Mr. Badass decides to do a fly-by. I told my g/f that this car doesn't live at an airport and fly-by's are a no-no, she laughed...so i let him get up even with me with him still on it, drop it to 2nd gear and dust him off. BUT HE WANTS MORE!!! WTF?! we get further down the road to a long open spot and he decides to try it again this time i give it just enough gas to keep even with him 'til about 60 and then romp off on him again.

Saturday night i go to pass two trucks (one silver, dodge i believe...and the other was a 4-door chevy). well, they're both doin' 40 in a 45 and i'm doing 50 so i just go to pass. The next thing i hear is both of the trucks kick down a gear and speed up and go past me. ok...??? just as their luck would have it, we catch the very next red light and i go ahead and get over to the 3rd lane. Also, as their luck would have it, i just got my drag radials put on friday night...UH-OH! the light goes green and i flash it up to 3K real quick and launch it like i do at the track, spun a little, shifted into 2nd @ 5K (normally it's 6100) and just shut it down @ 45 with about 4-5 cars on both of 'em...they turn off onto the next road

later that night a guy in one of the 5.7L iForce V8 Tundra's (4.30 rear gears) says that he wants to show some mustangs what's up and purges his bottle to some of the guys sitting at hasting's and leaves...well, i get back and a friend of mine said that he was talking "mad shit" and really wanted wax some mustangs. so i told him that if he'll take it outta town we'll do w/e he wants to for a race. long story short we agreed on a dig...ended up with a 25 roll and i shut down at 80 with a good 10-12 cars on him

sorry for being so long

mysticalsnake

Established Member
04 Mystichrome, ported blower, 2.93 upper, intake exhaust, laid down 468/461 with an exhaust leak...i need to throw on the 4 lb. lower and tune it up well

GT_Jim

Established Member
What is up with everybody thinking they are fast these days? I swear I have been seeing and hearing about it more and more lately. I think people forget that mustangs come with more than just V6's :shrug:

mysticalsnake

Established Member
well, people get the mind set that probably 70% of mustang bodies aren't fast...but in general the 30% that are more than make up for it. just like there was a guy i read about last night that just had a douchebag of a vette owner give him the thumbs down DESPITE getting pulled every time they rolled. but i definitely know what you're saying, people don't give the fast mustangs enough credit for being what they are

=HOTWAD=

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Established Member
I told my g/f that this car doesn't live at an airport and fly-by's are a no-no
:lol: Had a similar experience once and it was below my dignity for that guy to toy with me, back down, then try that nonsense...
people don't give the fast mustangs enough credit for being what they are
Amen to that!

dragon40k

Established Member
What is up with everybody thinking they are fast these days? I swear I have been seeing and hearing about it more and more lately. I think people forget that mustangs come with more than just V6's :shrug:

Its spring!! Everyone is checking out thier winter mods vs the competition. I saw a bunch of cars out on saturday when it was about 60* here.

Users who are viewing this thread