SLP Exhaust

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive heard a lot of good stuff about them, mainly the "nascar" soundness and the 3.5" tips, but then ive heard about how SLP is just trying to make money now that the f-bodies are done with. Does anybody have it? Should I buy these or is there anything else that you think would sound better. I want loudness, but not too loud so it sounds like a lil ricer w/ a fart pipe. Thanks.

-Mike

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by mikeyboy1231
I want loudness, but not too loud so it sounds like a lil ricer w/ a fart pipe. Thanks.

-Mike

I've heard it on a 98' GT with BBK longtubes and X pipe and it comes pretty damn close to that. It sounds like a REALLY loud V-6 with dual exhaust.

cobraman302

Established Member
Sounds like crap, now get MAC and you will be as giddy as a little school girl everytime you take off, get on her a bit, or even just at a cruise. I wouldn't lie to you. But i say that with a prochamber that has no cats on it.

slo5.0

Established Member
no way mac is a cheap heap,,,slp will turn heads its so loud..i almost got it until i said f-it and bought race dumps....now its louder than slp...but seriously nothing comes close i mean mac's goood if you wanna quiet lil car slp is full on nascar shizznate

cobraman302

Established Member
Well you guys are right with the tailpipes having some issues. But you have to respect what you buy and take care of it. Its called cleaner and polish to protect it. But its well worth it when everyone that hears my car before they see it ( in a good way, not like an old chevy pick-up with straight pipes on it). :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread