SLP LM on 5.0 [Wanted]

Ford302Redneck

Purfectly Insane
Established Member
Does anyone have Slp lm on a 5.0??????? Plz if so share em wit me... I havnt ever heard any and I reallly want to... I kno they sound good on 4.6s but they dont sound they same as 5.0s so if anyone could help me out... It would so be a help to me.. thanks

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
There was a vid of a warmed up 5.0.....you know heads, cam, intake, but nothing to crazy. The guy had longtube headers, o/r X-pipe, SLP loudmouths, and full length tailpipe. It sounded like a 302 with glasspack mufflers......just like SLP loudmouths, only difference is that the SLPs will last longer. Just my opinion, it sounded decent.

Search if you already haven't......maybe I will if I've got a minute......

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
Mentos said:
There was a vid of a warmed up 5.0.....you know heads, cam, intake, but nothing to crazy. The guy had longtube headers, o/r X-pipe, SLP loudmouths, and full length tailpipe. It sounded like a 302 with glasspack mufflers......just like SLP loudmouths, only difference is that the SLPs will last longer. Just my opinion, it sounded decent.

Search if you already haven't......maybe I will if I've got a minute......

was it a burrnt orange 93 cobra??

Constable

Established Member
I was looking for the same thing a while ago. I have BBK longs, VRS o/r x, and have a set of loudmouths sitting here from my Marauder project. I'm really tempted to put them on the Notch.

Users who are viewing this thread