SLP LM1 catback for Magnaflow catback WTT

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
I want to trade my nearly brand new (~700 miles) lm1 catback for a magnaflow catback. Looking to quiet her down a bit..

Last edited:

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
See i would do that, but I figured that instead of paying for new mufflers id try to just find a trade but it doesnt look like its gonna happen. may as well keep my lm1s !

Huff035

Established Member
See i would do that, but I figured that instead of paying for new mufflers id try to just find a trade but it doesnt look like its gonna happen. may as well keep my lm1s !

Get some LM2's, that will really quiet it down at idle and cruising but it gets LM1 crazy when you're on it lol

Anabolic

Banned
1997, you won'tget any brand with free flowing connections like SLP. you're probably better off swapping mid pipes if you don't want to swap mufflers...
You're actually getting better HP with the connections with SLP products.. Get a universal magnaflow muffler from summit for yourself.
By the way whoever that girl is i want her number... WOWZA

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
1997, you won'tget any brand with free flowing connections like SLP. you're probably better off swapping mid pipes if you don't want to swap mufflers...
You're actually getting better HP with the connections with SLP products.. Get a universal magnaflow muffler from summit for yourself.
By the way whoever that girl is i want her number... WOWZA

I'll see how it all pans out. How much would a catted x change the sound? I just would like the raspyness to go away a little.

She is a cutie huh ;-)

Anabolic

Banned
Catted X would tone it down a bit until you get on it.... The resonator style pipe is basically made to work with the X pipe.. I have LM1 + a custom made Catted H on my cobra and it is still raspy at higher RPMs. your best bet is probably to buy a set of mufflers for them, or the LM2 mufflers...

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
I have a SLP Power Flo modular catback I have been looking to sell or trade to get a SLP LM1 system. Let me know if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread