SLP LT Headers, SLP Catted X, Bassani CB - VIDEO INSIDE

vip3r1850

Established Member
Enjoy guys, the exhaust has to be heard to be believed, camera does it no justice at all . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNDA_2atFv0"]YouTube - 03 Cobra SLP LT & X Pipe w/ Bassani CB[/ame]

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Sounds great. I just got an offroad slp x pipe to go with the loud mouth. I cant wait to install it. If you could make a fly by that would be wicked.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
you rev that thing for a really long time...did you need gas after?

vip3r1850

Established Member
Sounds great. I just got an offroad slp x pipe to go with the loud mouth. I cant wait to install it. If you could make a fly by that would be wicked.

Ya ill get some fly bys and in car videos and stuff, weathers got to clear up though its wet out here in NY. Hopefully nxt weekend ill post them up :D

you rev that thing for a really long time...did you need gas after?

Negative, its powered by gerbils

vip3r1850

Established Member
Do you have any pictures showing how low the SLP headers are from the ground? Do they have 1.75" tubes?

They are 1 3/4" so yes.

All I had was a can for height refrence. Never bottomed out, stock suspension. The headers are the least of my problem, if anything its the cats that are going :/

header1.jpg

header2.jpg

Fran

Established Member
I like the headers. They dont hang low at all. The X pipe hangs low, I heard SLP was like that. I saw you are from Queens, as in NY? Are you going to have a problem with emissions in NY? I remember from my NYC days that they were tough.

vip3r1850

Established Member
No no problems with emissions here, I know plenty of people - they will never jack up a cobra to see if theres cats . . . thats just wrong n ill kill em *)

Users who are viewing this thread