Slp Stuff Any Good?

XFORDHATER

Established Member
I was looking at slp blower pulley, mass air, cai,and custom predator tune for my 03 cobra. Is this a good combination? is their tune decent? Also plan on doing off road x, flowmaster catback to support rest of mods. any help will be appreciated

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I like their catbacks. I am not crazy about their X-pipes though.

-jeff

CbraSvt01

Banned
I have tried their catbacks and the quality is second to none in my opinion. FYI, if you plan on doing a flowmaster catback lemme know...im trying to sell mine...has less than 100 miles on it.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
As far as exhaust goes SLP makes quality stuff for sure...the other stuff you mentioned I would go with what has been proven to work and specific to that part :thumbsup: My .02 I would go with Billetflow or RR for your upper, SCT for your MAF and also the handheld...JLT/KnN/Steeda for your intake and get a nice custom tune and you'll be set.

Last edited:

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
No need to change MAF with just a pulley swap. To get the most out of any install you should have the car custom tuned to the mods. I also would recomend a Billetflow upper pulley and idler set, JLT intake, and a custom tune from Mile-hi or Runnin with the devil

bRa_DeN

#5449/8394
Established Member
I like my catted slp xpipe for the sound and quality. the only con is it hangs alittle lower.

XFORDHATER

Established Member
Who is mile-hi or runnin with the devil? cbrasvt01 how much do you want for the flowmaster catback?

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
XFORDHATER said:
Who is mile-hi or runnin with the devil? cbrasvt01 how much do you want for the flowmaster catback?
Those are tuners you can get a hand held flasher, SCT or Diablo sport and get custom tunes from with the purchase of the flasher.

Users who are viewing this thread