small shot

tigerwoods

Established Member
if i get all of the supporting mods, can i run a 50 shot of nitrous using pump gas? after i pulley the car i am just looking for a little extra for fun.

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
tigerwoods said:
if i get all of the supporting mods, can i run a 50 shot of nitrous using pump gas? after i pulley the car i am just looking for a little extra for fun.
go wet :beer:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I started with a 35 dry shot and moved up to a 50. gained 47RWHP on the 35 and 61 on the 50. no more heat soak either. you'll be fine. But like SVTNOS said, wetter is better.....

Tom

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Smokin04 said:
NEVER run nitrous on pump gas. Just an educated statement...
Why we want a real answer. Not just because someone said they think this or that.
I know some of my friends who do it and their motors are still running. I'd think it would be ok for a small shot, nothing too crazy.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Smokin04 said:
NEVER run nitrous on pump gas. Just an educated statement...
that statement was anything but educated...

dont hold the bong smoke in so long, its ****ing with your thought process...

I have had the juice on my last 3 cars with no problems on pump gas. Get your gas from a major gas station and not "jabibes" local watering hole and you'll be fine.

Tom

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
that statement was anything but educated...

dont hold the bong smoke in so long, its ****ing with your thought process...

I have had the juice on my last 3 cars with no problems on pump gas. Get your gas from a major gas station and not "jabibes" local watering hole and you'll be fine.

Tom
my good friend has been spraying for like 7 yrs on pump gas without any issues :shrug:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
For that small of a shot, I would consider just running it PREMAF and letting the computer add fuel for you. Pump would probably be OK too for a 50 and under shot...

Users who are viewing this thread