Small vid of a Mach, Bullitt, and 05 GT

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
Yall couldn't find a better place with less traffic? haha. All the car sounds good though!

I actually like how that Bullitt sounds even though I'm not a big fan of SLP.

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
SatinGreenGT said:
Yall couldn't find a better place with less traffic? haha. All the car sounds good though!

I actually like how that Bullitt sounds even though I'm not a big fan of SLP.
lol it's funny you mention that, that street has NO ONE on it, but it seemed every time we came to the camera there was a car or something. I wasn't a big fan on the traffic either. Hopfully next time we can find a better place with less cars :poke:

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
SatinGreenGT said:

No shit, that one dude walkin looked like he was going to shit his pants when they came around that corner. Find you an old road that not many people travel... and that's a little wider with less traffic. A lot of people here frown on that kind of stuff. Good sounding cars tho. Later!

EDIT - You got that post in right before i sent in mine. Traffic sucks... lol

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I'm not sure. I raced the Bullitt before he got the X and I got my Diablo and beat him by like 2 and a half car lengths. The 05 is probably the fastest in my guess. I'm not completely sure on all his mods but I know he has 4.30 gears, o/r H, a tuner of some sort and some other minor mods.

Users who are viewing this thread