Smoke Coming in Through Cabin?

wlg101190

Established Member
Today I tried a burnout with some new tires I bought. I did a pretty lengthy one, maybe 10 seconds long on the street. Anyways, when I drove off, smoke started coming in from under the dash and my car was filled up with burnt tire smoke. Are there any possible openings I can check to make sure are sealed or something? I have never really had this problem before. Thanks!

ram037

Established Member
this may be a dumb question....but i have never done a true burnout in my 03 because of the wheel hop and being afraid to destroy the rear end. I am putting down 500 rwhp and have 555r's out back in a convertible. Anyway you could walk me through your burnout, or atleast how to properly do one with the IRS so if i take it to the track i dont look retarded.

trey123242

Established Member
this may be a dumb question....but i have never done a true burnout in my 03 because of the wheel hop and being afraid to destroy the rear end. I am putting down 500 rwhp and have 555r's out back in a convertible. Anyway you could walk me through your burnout, or atleast how to properly do one with the IRS so if i take it to the track i dont look retarded.

i have not been to the track yet but i just put on the line lock and rev it to like 3k and pop the clutch and sit there for like 5-10 seconds or if im not using the line lock i just rev it up to 3k and pop the clutch and it will spin for a good 30 feet before i let out...but if you dont have line lock i hear that its not good to use the brake when burning out :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread