Smoked a Z06

GM Nitemare

Established Member
Although I'm 48 years old. Last night I felt like I was 20 again. I was out looking for my son who recently started a car club. I went to their meeting place. But they had left early to attend a local car show.While driving around looking for him I was confronted by a illegal drug sales representative driving his Acura NSX. After telling him that he had a nice looking 4cyl. He took off at red line not to be seen again. On my way home a saw a shiny silver Z06 cutting through traffic like a rally driver. We happened to come to a red light. With nobody in front of us for a long way's, and with the anxiety of a kid n his first date. We started off the lights and rolled from about 15MPH. I think he shit his pants when by Mustang GT blew by him and I gave up about 5 car lenghts in front of him. He finally pulled up beside me and told me that he could't get any traction. I never did tell him that my Nitto 555's where cooking like a steak on a hot bbq. He took off at the next light. And I went on my merry way. When I returned home I told my wife of my conquest. And was scolded like a school boy caught drinking behind the gym(another story). Anyway, I wanted to share this with you all. I'm still smiling.

Wayneo

Established Member
Since you beat him by 5 car lengths I'd say he lied about not getting traction. If he really couldn't hook up I'd say you would of had 10plus. Nice kill!

GM Nitemare

Established Member
Since you beat him by 5 car lengths I'd say he lied about not getting traction. If he really couldn't hook up I'd say you would of had 10plus. Nice kill!

I was running Nitto street tires with 580rwhp. I was spinning through 1-2-3.
That's when it ended. I have a brand new set of M/T slicks in my garage. But that's for my 89 Coupe I'm building right now.

flattrack53

Established Member
I didnt think anyone is allowed to run NITTO's in Canada??? good kill!! Car sounds like a beast. any pics?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
NSXs are V6s :D

Good kill. C6Zs aren't unbeatable, especially in the higher elevation places. A friend of mine beat one in a ported Eaton Cobra.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Nice kill! If you get a chance try and post some pics on pics and vids. Would love to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread