SMP's Product's Really Work!!! (won't use Zaino again)

jpk

Established Member
except a couple of deeper scratches which I have no idea how they got there

[Off topic response]

Yeah, now that you mention it, how the hell do those scratches get there? Not those spider webs, but the little 1/2 to 1 inch etchings in the darndest places that I keep finding. I'm wondering if it isn't all the damn cats in my neighborhood, because there is no other explanation (other than maybe little gnomes clawing away at my paint). I keep the car covered and it's always parked safely in lots when I drive it. Damn gnomes need to cut their fingernails!

maddrabitt

Established Member
I say its the cats. Before I sold my 5.0 I had to park the cobra outside sometimes. I would come home and see the damn neighbors dirty cat up there with his friggin nails and p.o.s. collar. Little puke left damn nasty scratches all over my hood. Good thing the little bastard is afraid to come around my house nowadays, hahahahaha....

agentf1

Established Member
spree said:
I would dispute that anyday of the week. The day Zaino can do this is the day I'll buy some again...

13.jpg
Zaino can do WAY better than that IMHO. I have yet to find anything that looks deeper and wetter than Z2 Pro topped with a spritz of Z8. It is also one of the slickest and most durable products I have ever used.

spree

Established Member
agentf1 said:
Zaino can do WAY better than that IMHO. I have yet to find anything that looks deeper and wetter than Z2 Pro topped with a spritz of Z8. It is also one of the slickest and most durable products I have ever used.

So you're saying that Zaino Z2 Pro > RMG + Souveran paste wax? Now this I've gotta see.

Juiced-03

Established Member
agentf1 said:

That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time :lol:

Zaino has great durability, but it is far from being the most superior product in the wetness and deepness department :poke:

agentf1

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time :lol:

Zaino has great durability, but it is far from being the most superior product in the wetness and deepness department :poke:

You obviously have not tried the latest version of Z2 Pro and Z8. It makes my black Z06 look deeper and wetter than when topped with Pinnacle. I have not tried RMG but would like to because I have heard alot of good about it. But as a LSP I have not found anything deeper or wetter looking than Z2 Pro, especially after it is spritzed with Z8. Zaino does seem to show orange peel better due to its higher reflective properties. I would wet sand that black Cobra down so the paint is a little more level and try it again.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
agentf1 said:
You obviously have not tried the latest version of Z2 Pro and Z8.

I used it on my friend's C5 Vette. It was very reflective, but not wet at all in my opinion. I was not thrilled with the "'ease of application" either. I would use Zaino on a lighter colored car before I used it on darker colors. I'm not going to argue about detail products though, only because I am a firm believer in using something you like, and using it often. I see far too many vehicles that go without paint care, and it makes me :cryying:

We all have our preferences, but in the end it comes down to the fact that your car will look great and be protected from the elements with almost anything you use.

agentf1

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
I used it on my friend's C5 Vette. It was very reflective, but not wet at all in my opinion. I was not thrilled with the "'ease of application" either. I would use Zaino on a lighter colored car before I used it on darker colors. I'm not going to argue about detail products though, only because I am a firm believer in using something you like, and using it often. I see far too many vehicles that go without paint care, and it makes me :cryying:

We all have our preferences, but in the end it comes down to the fact that your car will look great and be protected from the elements with almost anything you use.
What color was the vette? I found it to be one of the easier products that I have used. It does look awesome on my silver Lightning and really makes the mettalic stand out. I agree, use what works/looks best FOR YOU, and use it often. I try/used everything that has come down the road but keep ending up back with Zaino especially on my black vehicles. Everybody and every paint job is different.

spree

Established Member
agentf1 said:
What color was the vette? I found it to be one of the easier products that I have used. It does look awesome on my silver Lightning and really makes the mettalic stand out. I agree, use what works/looks best FOR YOU, and use it often. I try/used everything that has come down the road but keep ending up back with Zaino especially on my black vehicles. Everybody and every paint job is different.

Silver is just about the only color that I liked Zaino on :shrug:

Juiced-03

Established Member
spree said:
Silver is just about the only color that I liked Zaino on :shrug:

Ya Zaino did look great on my silver Cobra.

Agentf1, the Vette was black :beer:. My friend thought it was very wet and deep, but I guess him and I differ on our opinions :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread