SN95 PTK turbo kit $3000

turbo94gt

Established Member
SN95 PTK turbo kit lowered $2850

Well after much consideration and though I have decided to sell my turbo kit. Recently my car had a fire and I had to junk it. I took off the turbo kit and was going to keep it until I got another mustang but after much though I have to let it go. I cant justify letting the kit sit around for at least a year and I have to concentrate on more important things in life right now. The kit will come with everything except mass air, fmu,air filter, injectors, bypass valve,oil feed line and silicone couplers for the cold parts. I have about 3 of the couplers but you will need more to complete the cold side. These parts were slighty hurt in the fire so they will not come with the kit. I will also throw in a 255lph in tank pump if anyone needs it. Now, the kit is the PTK/PTS Street Dominator kit with the Precision T64. It made 475rwhp and 609 rwtq with 17 psi, alky injection and 16 degrees locked timing on my totally stock engine except cometics and arp studs. Air fuel was 10:1 and below so with a tune and more timing it would have easily made over 500 at the wheels. As far as the quality of the kit it is incredible and it fit with no issues at all, but cutting the fender will be required. The hot parts are good up to 1150hp, the T64 turbo 700hp and the intercooler 800hp. Price is $2850. You can Email me for pics or with any questions about the kit at [email protected] or just PM me. Again, I hate to see the turbo kit go but I have to move on to more important things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread