snake for the rear window?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I hate that shyt! I dislike decals on a vehicle. Now that is ricey my friends.

That's "oversnakin" like a mofo. :dw:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
I hate that shyt! I dislike decals on a vehicle. Now that is ricey my friends.

That's "oversnakin" like a mofo. :dw:

I got your snake right here, Marlon. :poke:

05-0635mmtest6.gif

05-0635mmtest7.gif

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Scott, that looks great! I think he meant the entire rear window on a coupe. I personally think THAT wouldn't look good at all.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I'm just playing with you. Yeah, I'm with ya on the 'too big on a coupe' thing too. I vote NO.

You don't actually subscribe to all these threads, do you? You sure are fast to respond. Must be that satellite map.

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
well i do agree that one that covers the whole back window looks like complete crap. im talkin bout one that maybe does like a 3rd of the window or so. not real fat like some ive seen. skinnier i guess. ohwell, just a thought.

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
well im gonna give it a try. im gonna use the same pattern as the badges on the side. im not gonna get it too big and it only costs 40 bucks for me to have it done. i might aswell see what it looks like. Ill never know if i dont do it. So then, i can come back to you guys in a week or so and say" this thing is ugly as shit" lol. ohwell im gonna try.thanks for the input yall.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Sonic, I just noticed you're from Germantown. I got my small window decal from the sign shop in the back of A&S Rentals on 355 at Middlebrook Road. Dave is the Owner. Let him know he's done a few. He already has some official cobra logos stored up. Good luck.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Ummmmmmmm, I think our Cobras deserve better than to have a Huge azz Swap meet decal splashed on the back :shrug: ........ I mean, these ARE SVT Cobras for Gods sake!
The body style and lines alone speak volumes, and look so mean as is! Dont do it Bro! Save the snakes!!!!

You might as well get a Calvin n Hobbs peeing on the Chevy Bowtie while your at it. :xpl:

Totally looks like Ass IMHO

Hope all works out for ya!

Friendchicken

Look at Postban's car to illustrate the pitfalls of adding graphic enhancments to your new car. Once you start, you can't stop till they control your ride!

jk posban ;)

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
1SLYSNAKE said:
Ummmmmmmm, I think our Cobras deserve better than to have a Huge azz Swap meet decal splashed on the back :shrug: ........ I mean, these ARE SVT Cobras for Gods sake!
The body style and lines alone speak volumes, and look so mean as is! Dont do it Bro! Save the snakes!!!!

You might as well get a Calvin n Hobbs peeing on the Chevy Bowtie while your at it. :xpl:

Totally looks like Ass IMHO

Hope all works out for ya!

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread