Sneakysnakes vs Turbo fox vs 427 LSX TT CTSV vs HCI Z06 vs Roush S550

paintless302

Established Member
Some runs with the clan, always a good time. Loved the fox!

[youtube_browser]827js8VQ0eY[/youtube_browser]

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
I'm jealous. Looks like nice weather by you. Great runs, fox got you though. Wanted to see the race with the fox, gtr and you

paintless302

Established Member
I'm jealous. Looks like nice weather by you. Great runs, fox got you though. Wanted to see the race with the fox, gtr and you

Yeah fox was a mean mofo, seeing well done examples like that one make me miss mine.

GTR was a bigger turbo Boostlogic car. We actually did run, in one of the races between me and the orange S550, he's on the opposite side of us (you can even hear him in the race). He got out about 2 cars on me.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Yeah fox was a mean mofo, seeing well done examples like that one make me miss mine.

GTR was a bigger turbo Boostlogic car. We actually did run, in one of the races between me and the orange S550, he's on the opposite side of us (you can even hear him in the race). He got out about 2 cars on me.

I did hear it, and 2 cars isn't bad for that kind of gtr. Ive ran a lot of vipers and seen even more run and I gotta say your car is surprisingly faster. Your just out there hurting peoples feeling over by you lol

Z06

Established Member
Great video as always OP. As always you seem to be doing most of the mopping!

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member

Great vid, love your car and driving. Any place to find details on the fox or more vids? Love seeing it run with all the newer tech stuff especially your viper and the GTR!

paintless302

Established Member
Always the one jumping the gun too.

On 3!! 1....2....VROOOM!!!

I wouldn't expect someone who does most of his work behind a keyboard rather than a steering wheel to understand, but I'll hold your hand.

Its GO on 3, not ****ing fall asleep, not 1-2-3 GO, go ON 3. Cadence is built on the 1-2 count, no one needs to hear a 3 count to leave.

Obviously everyone I run understands this (seeing as they leave with me), but it does seem to confuse the keyboard warriors. Let me guess, you wait for the green light to go at the strip too?:D

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Always the one jumping the gun too.

On 3!! 1....2....VROOOM!!!

Lol +1

Always have the advantage because you're the one doing the counting and, almost every race you take off before you even say 3. Lol. Good video though

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Impressive kills as always sneaky. Wish I still lived in houston to run with some of you guys (i used to live on buffalo speedway)...

Quick Question: what tires are you running and what brand/type tires have you had the best luck with? You always seem to hook well in all your runs....

Last edited:

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I wouldn't expect someone who does most of his work behind a keyboard rather than a steering wheel to understand, but I'll hold your hand.

Its GO on 3, not ****ing fall asleep, not 1-2-3 GO, go ON 3. Cadence is built on the 1-2 count, no one needs to hear a 3 count to leave.

Obviously everyone I run understands this (seeing as they leave with me), but it does seem to confuse the keyboard warriors. Let me guess, you wait for the green light to go at the strip too?:D

Seems you're a bit sensitive...

Bottom line is you ****ing jump nearly every race and not just in this video. If you've raced a car multiple times, you beat said car every time using the same exact method why in the world would you NOT change it up?? Obviously if you continue to beat the car by leaving first (or in your twisted mind leaving together) why not just let them leave first for shits and giggles to see how long it'll take you to run them down? Scared you might not be able to??

I mean all these runs are with your buds right? Just for fun?? If thats the case you know it's perfectly ok if you dont win a race?

BTW... Please no more dorky ass thumbs up out of the window after stealing the hit against lesser cars.

alaskablkmach

Established Member

Bottom line is you ****ing jump nearly every race and not just in this video. If you've raced a car multiple times, you beat said car every time using the same exact method why in the world would you NOT change it up?? Obviously if you continue to beat the car by leaving first (or in your twisted mind leaving together) why not just let them leave first for shits and giggles to see how long it'll take you to run them down? Scared you might not be able to??

I mean all these runs are with your buds right? Just for fun?? If thats the case you know it's perfectly ok if you dont win a race?

BTW... Please no more dorky ass thumbs up out of the window after stealing the hit against lesser cars.

Lol

paintless302

Established Member

LOL you're a such a butthurt troll, its the same old story with you. If FI cars don't leave as hard on the hit as a geared NA V10, such is life. If you're too much of an imbecile to note that the car in the next lane goes nose up at the same time I get on the gas (whether they're losing ground or not), well, thats what makes you a troll.

Getting butt hurt about me giving my buds a thumbs up, you must have some deeper rooted personal issues. Reaching much?

ramstein

Established Member
lol, this thread is great. Maybe he jumps a little, but the amount of drag created by his hand stuck out of the window should cancel out a few tenths of a second when he leaves early. OP you need to let someone else do the count next video.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread