Sniper Tuning

99BlackL

Established Member
What do you guys think of the Sniper Tuning system? Thinking about picking up the Special Forces system. Already got the 6# pulley, plugs, and belt. Just waiting for a tuner. Let me know what you guys think.

ecoastkid

Established Member
The site was down for while this afternoon/evening...give them a chance

I've heard nothing but good stuff. I'm getting one soon...

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
I use the special forces, and so far I like it. It's very user friendly, and I also bought their maf. It's good quality stuff, and they have good customer service.

AlanSVT

Established Member
I thought you sold your truck after you put in the trubo or am I thinking of another guy in Ohio.

Anyways I heard good things about the system, I have never used it but I have heard that it is pretty easy to use.

99BlackL

Established Member
AlanSvt, that was a buddy of mine that put the turbo in, then sold it a week later,Blackl03. Thanks for the info guys

LightningLou

Established Member
Really sweet product and very user friendly! Can do a lot of tuning yourself with special forces which I have. All you need is a wideband and you can do all your tuning yourself!

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
We Are Using S/f Software On A 04 Witha 6lb And It Gave Us 356 On The Wheels I Know There Is Somethign Wronge With The Numbers And A/f Ratio Is Set At 11.9 To 11.2 I Cant Understand I Just Got A Tune From Sniper People And Hope To Fix All This ....

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
We've been using Sniper Products for over a year now. Special forces is great for the end user. I use there Delta force software and it's awesome! They also have a very good wideband data logger. Recon is there data logging software and is very user freindly. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call.

Rick

99BlackL

Established Member
Thanks guys, really apprecaite all your input. Looks like nothing but good news about sniper. Although I'm a little worried about what Dxblightningboy had to say.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
99BlackL said:
Thanks guys, really apprecaite all your input. Looks like nothing but good news about sniper. Although I'm a little worried about what Dxblightningboy had to say.

This software is fine. The Delta Force I use for live tuning has 5 times the tables and functions then any other software. Remember it's not the software that tunes the car or truck it's the person using the software. The Special Forces needs input from you about your truck and then calculates your base tune. Then you can fine tune it with the software. If this is something a customer does not feel comfortable doing I can do custom for them.

Rick

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
We are going to have a real nice sale on a Special Forces/AF 5000 wideband a/f package. This will alow you to tune 2 vehicles for the price of one. Keep checking our forum for details.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread