'Snownage'

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
It took me two and a half hours to make my thirty minute commute from downtown to Edmonds. Southbound there was a CT bus jack knifed and blocking the entire freeway north of 145th. My favorite abandoned car was the new Saleen S281 left on 205th near Meridian.

If you are thinking about going out tonight, DON'T DO IT!!! My wife is a Metro driver. She called me a little while ago and told me that there are 91 Metro buses stuck in the snow in the north end alone right now.

torquemonster

Established Member
Shangsta said:
he doesnt go to western trey, so im guessing snohomish or everret
wtf, i thought joey goes to western...Joey are u still in highschool or are you going to college in seattle area? I thought u said you were going to western for college...im confused...

whitelx

Established Member
My sister is stuck out in it right now. Shes been on 167 for 2 hours. Im lookin online right now for a cheap beater 4x4. Toyota pretty much the best 4x4 right guys? This sucks cause I feel so helpless. I have a Contour SE and a Mustang and she has the SVT Contour so if I tried to help we'd both be stuck. Could I just get a set of snow tires? Would that help a FWD at all?
-whtielx

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
My DD is a 2004 Crown Victoria LX Sport. It's got four studded snow tires, traction control, ABS and was unstoppable tonight. Never even spun a tire. Four studs on your Contour, a light foot on the throttle and you'd be set. Four wheel drive doesn't do shit to stop you. You need studs.

Joe5.0

Established Member
torquemonster said:
wtf, i thought joey goes to western...Joey are u still in highschool or are you going to college in seattle area? I thought u said you were going to western for college...im confused...

Lol Evcc Everett Community College. I was visiting a buddy at Apple Cup. My Freind Dan Is Ryan B's Room Mate.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
I just saw a picture of a dark-colored Fox body "150 feet off the freeway" on the ten o'clock news.

whippleblown03

Established Member
my car will never see snow as long as i own it! front wheel drive with studs is the best bet for driving in this crap! 3"+ here but the roads are wet and slushy.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Thought I would share of couple pics I took. The thing that looks like an igloo at the end of the driveway is my 89 4 banger car.
100_3426-1.gif

100_3416.gif

Last edited:

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
Pretty insane storm up here!:rockon: Just got back from Lynden about 25 miles north of Bellingham and its white out conditions with blowing snow and drifts that the county snow plows can't keep up with... pretty scary!:eek: anyway I'll share some pictures I took...

11-27-06_1557.jpg

11-27-06_1553.jpg

The only Ford that's out in this weather... The "DANGER"
11-26-06_1448.jpg

11-27-06_1552.jpg

The icy hill to my house....
11-27-06_1551.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread