"Snuck" up to JLP today.....

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
booricua said:
YOU MEAN A WHIPPLE ARRIVED :cryying:

when do you know you will need the 2800 at what HP level If I knew that I would have gotten the 2800 from the get go,

No Whipple Luis - Just the other half of the package you got :thumbsup:

Actually, been planning for a Metco 6lb lower and Stage 4 Polished Steig. Although considering the amount of supporting mods I am purchasing for the Steig, I'm not that far away from a Whipple. Damn it keeps adding up

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Maybe you and I can get Jason to give us a MACA discount as well as GP for 2 discount plus do all the install and save us some $$ to get THE WHUP ARSSSSSS on the snake Better yet is Jason installing a BAP for you I need to get to his SNAKE pit to get something installed

TRBO VNM

booricua said:
Maybe you and I can get Jason to give us a MACA discount as well as GP for 2 discount plus do all the install and save us some $$ to get THE WHUP ARSSSSSS on the snake Better yet is Jason installing a BAP for you I need to get to his SNAKE pit to get something installed

whatever you want I can probably get. let me know what you need and we can work out the details. :beer:

Venimus03

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Great deal!! Thanks Mark for doing this. How much for a 6 lb pulley ring?

Saw this post in another thread......Does Dwight have something else up his sleeve? I guess 524.89 RWHP and 533.22 RWTQ is just not enough for him ;-)

micksnip

Established Member
But can you cook a turkey in it, Dwight?

Hey Dwight-Nice #s, buddy! I hadda go and get 6k of stainless steel kitchen appliances with the MRS and now no more mods until the remaining 4k is paid off! Which is where income tax return is heading. :nonono: But, despite having borla stingers and a steeda CAI as my only current mods, I CAN cook a turkey in my (mod $-funded) stove! :) So, let's hope we get more than 4k, so that I can get ridin' on some new mods(that's code to some I've spoken with privately).
Oh, and for those who like their cars to shine, I got the PC and pads at Sean's suggestion, and there's no regrets. Sean, Buddy, it would work great on that 39k Mystichrome with 14 miles on it-after the bills are paid. Buying a luxury item for me, when my main bills aren't paid is like getting your fly zipper stuck down on the day you forgot underware and just broke out in a case of genital herpes-you're proud o what ya got :pepper: , but you're not proud :cuss: of something else ya got.
Only one word of caution to would-be modders-Stay outta the Great Indoors Store with the MRS if you even need a TOASTER! They'll convince ya the whole kitchen needs to change to match the toaster. Micksnip/Mike

Users who are viewing this thread