So are you Finally going to buy it ?

Intruder

Established Member
Pony Ride said:
I am sign up #1 at MSRP but I am waiting to find out what the Canadian MSRP is going to be. The difference in the dollar is less than 18% but it always comes out being more. Should know by the 14th of feb.I hope.

Pony Ride, fellow Canuck......haven't heard about the Feb 14th date, can you or another Canuck elaborate on where that comes from? Thanks!

venams03

Established Member
same here... I'm not very impressed with the finished product and not very excited. Not like when the '03 came out.

I definitely won't be entertaining over sticker and if the dealers don't work with me. Fine with me. I'll buy something else. Please don't flame. I'm just offering my candid opinion

Pony Ride

Established Member
Intruder said:
Pony Ride, fellow Canuck......haven't heard about the Feb 14th date, can you or another Canuck elaborate on where that comes from? Thanks!

I was at my dealers last week and the sales guy said there was a Ford conference running from the 10th to the 14th. He figured they will get some info on the Shelby there. He did not know for sure, he was only guessing. I`ve been down this road before with the wait for my 02 Thunderbird. I still have not learn to be patiant.

Users who are viewing this thread