So Cal crusie/meet for July!!!

MadStang90

Heel-toeing since birth.
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Hey, Vic! You know how I know you're gay? :D

haha, i think i figured out with the whole banana's burning into his eyes post :xpl:

but brandon, you don't need to kick his ass/shit in his mouth any more, I took care of him today racing at K1 Speed. He's been talking crap about how he's a better driver than me, so I asked one of my buddies that works on tuesday's to figure out when he races on tuesday, figured it out, came in when he did, then oh ho ho then the fireworks started haha. He started to back up and say that this will be the first day in awhile that he'll lose, I laughed at him and said nothing, and just let my actions on the track do the talking lol.

(I know at least one of you is going to pull out your race sheet from when we raced to see if you can beat this guy, I think other than me, only brandon could haha; but then again how would he know, ricky shredded his race paper lol)

My best laptime: 31.64
His best laptime: 32.49

Hmmmm, i do believe that he got his ass handed to him on a silver platter, but, after the race I said nothing, and he was just running his jaw about the shitty kart, about today's a bad day, and that he could take me in a real race, and that he could take me on his motorcycle.....oy wei... i hate people that are know-it-alls, wannabe ricers, and most of all wannabe racers haha

Oh and ricky I like how you completely froze my computer I was using with all those damn peppers and bananas, luckily it wasn't my computer haha :D:pepper: :banana:

CobraMac

Established Member
Haha tell him I'm gonna come down and race him. be like "my buddy seriously wants to race you and said he will put 1,000 dollars down on it" see what he says too. Don't even tell him i have anythign done to it. just tell him its an 03 cobra and let his mind wander haha

MadStang90

Heel-toeing since birth.
Established Member
oh he already knows that you have a shit ton of power under the hood, but he still insisted that he could take you on his crotch rocket haha.

CobraMac

Established Member
Then tell him to put his money where his mouth is haha. Tell him I said I'll race him for 1000 dollars. (Obviously I'm not gonna) I just wanna see his pussy ass response

MadStang90

Heel-toeing since birth.
Established Member
CobraMac said:
Then tell him to put his money where his mouth is haha. Tell him I said I'll race him for 1000 dollars. (Obviously I'm not gonna) I just wanna see his pussy ass response

Douchebag's response: "Bullshit he's going to throw 10 benji's down to race me. That's more than his car's worth!"

My response: "So how's your carburetor problem on your bike?"

Douchebag's reply: "Don't have the money to get it fixed yet.."

My reply: "So you're telling me, that you'll annihilate a 500+HP Mustang with a bike that isn't even near 100%?"

Douchebag's Response (Backing Up): "I didn't say I could annihilate him, I said I'd give him a run for his money"

Douchebag's First Call Out to Brandon: "I'll take that little pussy pony easily with my bike..."

My response (to him backing up): "We'll just have to see about that, I'm going to call him up and see if he can come down and race you"

Douchebag's response (Digging a deeper hole/scared shitless): "Nah, nah, don't worry about it man, it's not that big of a deal, I don't want to embarrass him too much"

My response: *Laughter*(Walking away) "You wish you could even come close to hanging with a mustang even my v6"

Douchebag's facial expression: Red in the face with a little bit of a pissed off look somewhat like this smiley: :mj: or this one: :dw:

My feeling after annihilating his ass with words: :burn: and :banana: :pepper:

That should about do it with that douchebag....

As Ryan Dunn would say "I'm trying to clean up this world... One douchebag at a time" :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread