So Cal crusie/meet for July!!!

Spartacus

Banned
Hey guys,
Im partially in charge of planning a So Cal cruise/meet in July. I have been talking to some people on other websites & forums about it and it looks like we have about 20 mustangs going. But we need more!!! :rockon:

Heres the plan... Saturday July 21st...
Meet @ the Saleen store at the Irvine spectrum @ about 0630, then go to the PAG Ford building (around the corner) for thier cars & coffee show (its free), then head out down the 5 frwy at about 1000 to go down to Escondid/San Diego to meet some other mustangs for some fun. Something about a line of mustangs 5 wide down the 5 frwy makes me all warm & fuzy. :D We will be stopping for pictures and stuff periodically, so bring your camera. Its a one day event, unless you want to stay down there for the night. We are planning on going go-kart racing at K1 (for those that dont know, its real go karts. Helmets, racing suits, etc...). Then hanging out at another guys clubhouse for some chit chat, food & prizes. :beer: We will have a couple contests & stuff. Its going to be a blast! If you can make it please come!

Please let me know if youre coming so I can get a head count. PM if you have questions or post them up here. Hope to see you all there!

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'M THERE!!!!!!

Spartacus

Banned
Yea for sure. Let them all know. If they got a mustang theyre invited! Just keep me posted on numbers. Thanks.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
1. Spartacus
2. Poisnd U
3. 03Muscle
4. 01 GT Girl
5. WickedStangs
6. CobraMac
7. Wishing4Cobra
8. 11Ride4Life
9. SIr RicCuS
10. LaDy RicCuS

Spartacus

Banned
1BLWN 03 said:
hey is this mustangs only???? got some friends with 300C SRT-8

Yes mustangs only!!! No LS1's, no 300C's, no rice, etc... This is going to be a true mustang cruise, sorry. Get them in a mustang & they are more than welcome to go.

Oh, & we are going to stop in Carlsbad if you want to meet up there wickedstangs. Gonna make a "peet" stop for gas there & pick up another stang or two there also. I know its kind innconvenient for you guys south of us. Sorry, there just wasnt a better plan. I hope youll still go!?

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Spartacus said:
Yes mustangs only!!! No LS1's, no 300C's, no rice, etc... This is going to be a true mustang cruise, sorry. Get them in a mustang & they are more than welcome to go.

Oh, & we are going to stop in Carlsbad if you want to meet up there wickedstangs. Gonna make a "peet" stop for gas there & pick up another stang or two there also. I know its kind innconvenient for you guys south of us. Sorry, there just wasnt a better plan. I hope youll still go!?

Just a suggestion…this is where the monthly Carlsbad show meets…right off the FRWY

Carlsbad Company Stores
5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124
Carlsbad, California 92008

DIRECTIONS:
From I-5 exit Palomar Airport Rd
Head EAST (from I-5S-Left, from I-5N-Right)
Turn LEFT on Paseo Del Norte
At first light turn RIGHT into shopping center
Enter and turn RIGHT at T-intersection into SOUTH parking lot.

Vic Mackey

Banned
Are they meeting on July 21st also? Isnt that a once a month thing? I forget its been a while since ive been to that one. What time to what time?

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
Are they meeting on July 21st also? Isnt that a once a month thing? I forget its been a while since ive been to that one. What time to what time?

No... They meet the Last Saturday of every month

Users who are viewing this thread