So. East area. I am hosting another track day

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Don't know if any of you guys are interested but we are hosting another private track day in Montgomery, Alabama. 1/4 mile track prepped well enough to break cars LOL.

Our events have a test'n'tune feel to them but we limit it to no more than 65 cars. That way you can run down the track as much as you can possibly want without waiting in the staging lanes. We will have cars ranging from 8 seconds to 15 seconds. Here is the link to the thread but you have to be a member on my forums to view it http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=8305

Copy of the post...
I have confirm the track(MMP) for 12 of May. The price per car is going to stay the same, even though, the fees are higher for the track, I will not raise the price per car. Cost for racing all day is $61.00, and to spectate is $10.00. Here is the catch, we need to have 65 cars to cover the track fees, plus what ever is short we will cover with the spectator fee, and hopefully not from our pocket. So with this said, please star the sign up, I need to pay a 2k deposit by mid February. I'm going to try my best, to get a couple of Mag Editors, plus the people that came and took photographs last time, contact me, because they want to come again, they will be here too. To pay, follow these instructions:

you can either paypal [email protected] (please include an additional 3%)

-or-

Send a check/moneyorder to:
Lee Fulmer
301 Woodvale Ave
Weaver, Al 36277

Please provide me your screen name and a return address with payment.

Guys, please, if you pay pal, make shure you pay the 3% fee, last time we got stuck with 60.00+ in fees. Thanks:

Edgar

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
my bad. I just saw where you asked about advance payment for spectators..

No, you do NOT pay in advance. Only racers need to pay in advance. Spectators will pay at the gate. By the way, we have 20 racers spots left open. It is my understanding that Tim Lynch will be coming as well as Steve Petty.

I am going to try and get the magazine "Modified Mustangs" to come down and get some coverage.

stangbear427

Established Member
Not to hijack your thread Lee, but since you mentioned Modified Mustangs, do you get the mag? I've been contemplating subscribing, but I already get three Mustang Magazines, and I'm not sure if I really need another one. Does it set itself apart?

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
I have gotten a couple of issues but I have not suscribed.

Kinda don't do subscriptions anymore because the mags usually take over the house after the 1st year. I just gave a friend of mine about 7 years worth MM&FF this past weekend

mgerman93

Established Member
I'd love to go Lee. I've always wanted to see Marc's car tripping the 60 ft with the rear tires on motor. I'm a huge fan of NA power and big rpm. It would be good to go down south again. (I'm originally from Georgia) I already checked my work schedule and won't be able to go, otherwise you would have heard from me sooner. Mark

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
Count me in Lee. I have some new MT drag radials that I am dying to try out. Been a while since I have had some track time also. I'm in Jackson, Mississipi so it's not that far for me really. Time to get out the new plugs, clean out the K&N, and change the fluids. :rollseyes

Blown...

Last edited:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Cool... will do Blown.

If you can get me a payment by the end of this month that would be great. We have to pay a $2k deposit by then.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Blown, if you would like, you can join my forums and keep up with the trackday updates. Let me know when you join.

-Lee

SVT Fun

Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
ttt.

Anyone else interested. We have around 15 slots available

Hey, still interested. If slots are available the day of...I might wander down Southern Alabama for a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread