So. Easton Cruise night

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Does anyone know if the cruise night starts tomorrow? I think they start in April I'm just not sure when...

Dave

Rdslightning

Black Is The Fastest.
Established Member
Hey thanks for the great link I will definatly be going as long as L's are welcome. And ty for reccomending MPE they are currenlty getting some stuff for me. Chris really seems to know his stuff.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Rdslightning said:
Hey thanks for the great link I will definatly be going as long as L's are welcome. And ty for reccomending MPE they are currenlty getting some stuff for me. Chris really seems to know his stuff.

Yup L's are welcome......I was @ MPE Racing tonite with bassin247 they are helping him get his car back up an running...They are quite busy over there, cars all over the shop..

Dave

Rdslightning

Black Is The Fastest.
Established Member
Davesnake said:
Yup L's are welcome......I was @ MPE Racing tonite with bassin247 they are helping him get his car back up an running...They are quite busy over there, cars all over the shop..

Dave

Ya all my parts should be there tommorow, then the wait begins for them to be able to do it. I just got done doing my NGK's, racing brakes, new coil packs, and exhaust, But i need them to do the rest for me. I can't wait to see what kind of power im getting. They really do have alot of cars there right now im hoping they can fit me in somewhere but who knows. I used to live in whitman I wish I had known about them before i moved to marshfield lol.

Users who are viewing this thread