So far it has been a good move

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
As the title goes, my recent move to Florida has been a good one. I was reluctant to move from the northeast (jersey) but now being in the Tampa area for a few months I am enjoying it. Well everything except the bugs and the traffic.

I switched jobs to have the ability to move here and in doing so I lost some of the prestige of my old job and I have gained more grunt work with my new job, but I truly think it has been worth it.

Yesterday my motorcycle arrived by trailer from Jersey and after charging the dead battery I took it for a cruise on I-75 and had a blast. Now I need to get the rest of my cars down here.

By the end of August my house will supposedly be finished being built and I will get back into my normal routines.

I hope to be able to make it to Miami for a get together or I might arrange for one at my new home in Riverview when it is done and the pool is in.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Good to hear, Adam! I might come up ALONE to swim in your new pool.
No way dude I'm going too!! Watch Adam we are coming!! Glad everything is going well for you. Try not to swallow any love bugs on your motorcycle. I hear they breed in your stomach!!:p

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Dude. It's an inflatable sheep.

:lol: Sorry. It's been a while. Where have you been? Don't tell me you sold the yugo!:bash:

Wow. Two people that I haven't seen post in a while all in one thread!:beer: :beer:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Sounds like you're happy to move out of Dirty Jersey. :beer:

Beware of Zinc Yellow Mach 1's, though. :dw: ;-)

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by i8u
:lol: Sorry. It's been a while. Where have you been? Don't tell me you sold the yugo!:bash:

Wow. Two people that I haven't seen post in a while all in one thread!:beer: :beer:

No prob. Sheep, Goats, what's the difference (but don't say that to my son, whose name is "Goat").

I don't post much on here anymore...I just check back in once in awhile to see whazzup wit da homiez.

Yeah, the Yugo was sold so I could upgrade to a double-wide. Now I've got a 67 Mustang which I am building up into a corner-carver.

redghost

Established Member
Congrats on the move. I teach at Riverview. I will keep my eye out for you. There is usually a Mustang group that meets every other Wed. at Steak and Shake on Lumsden. Take it easy.

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
FordSVTFan

There's a large gathering of SVTOA members that meet at Freedom Ford in Clearwater the 1st Friday of every month.

We have a diverse group of vehicles (and owners).
Come on out to one of our meetings.

http://www.svtoa-tb.com

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I appreciate the offer, maybe my schedule will allow for it sometime in the near future :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread