So glad to be back!!!!!!!!

Four cam slam

Bacon Enthusiast
Established Member
Hey guys .....it's been a while. I always checked in to keep an eye on the SN95 Cobra scene over here, even though I've been in a Z06 for a while. Long story short the Z is gone and after looking at a few new edge Cobras as a replacement with a BACK SEAT, I just couldn't do it. I want the best bang for the buck, and the new edge car ,has an IRS, more power, ect....BUT I have had 3 SN Cobras and the new edge to me just doesn't have the sex appeal as the older cars. Here's a seek peek at my find of a lifetime, a super clean, super low KM BAB COBRA!!! I will post some pics Tommorow when I'm done detailing and some minor paint correction. Below is a shot of my last 97, and a quick shot of my new to me 98!!!!! GREAT TO BE BACK IN A SNAKE!!!

IMG_4030.jpg

mycarrolling.jpg

imagejpg4_zps8697aac9.gif

A COUPLE OF NEW SHOTS....

imagejpg2_zpse9f6498e.jpg

imagejpg6_zps5218121f.jpg

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
Wow, I clicked the top box and checked out the pics, what an awesome sn95! I agree, I would not buy a 99-04 either.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Awesome man! Congrats! I remember seeing a BAB Cobra on the local Kijiji ads. I wonder if its the same one you bought, was priced well for the mileage.

I saw your old pacific green Cobra in Newmarket a few years ago now, after you had sold it. Are you gonna put an IRS in this one too?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Super awesome PG cobra you had! Excited to see the new one. BAB is an awesome color. SN95's have the perfect curves, shame they don't get much respect.

Users who are viewing this thread