So help me with what mods are next?!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
So trying to decide what mods are next. I was going to go one way but, I am thinking maybe of something different. Let me set this up for ya.

I have Bassani Race Axleback, J&M LCA, J&M UCA, BMR Adj. Panhard Bar and Springs(ordering springs end of month). This will get me lowered and a some what meaner sounding exhaust. Both were high priorities to start.

I was thinking that I would then do a nice 20x9/20x10 wheel set up. Cost for this was around $2300.00 to $2800.00 depending on which way I went. I got to thinking that instead I could do the following:

JLT CAI/Pulley/Tuner for HP
and
Revan Dual Fan Heat Exchanger..and maybe Radiator too with the Reicshe(sp?) 170 deg. thermostat for cooling.

This would get me the HP increase I would like and the cooling I'll probably need. I worry that with the pulley/tune I am going to run a bit hot..and would prefer to get the cooling mods started. I checked pricing for the parts..and I could probably come in at about the same as the wheel/tire combo..BEFORE installation.

Side note: If you have the Bassani Race Axlebacks..I need to know which is best to go with X or H pipe to get a nice throaty muscle sound. Let me know!

I figure I can always get the wheel/tire combo later..and while I am not a huge fan of the stockers...they will do..as

So..what do you guys think? Thanks for the ideas in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread