SO i had a really bad morning!!!!!

Baby J

Established Member
went out to the garage this morning to go to work........to find that a about 20 pound scooter has fallen down from the rafters(8 ft) on to the hood of my car. have no clue how it fell it was on top of and wedged inbetween 2 rafters....the funny thing is the wife comes out to look at it to say..."good i hated that stock hood, i wanted you to get a different one anyway" and just walks back inside. i didn't know weather to be happy or sad....:nonono:

WildFifty

Established Member
wow man sorry to hear that. i know its cool to upgrade and all... but i wouldn't want it to happen that way. Was anything damaged? Fenders? or under the hood?

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
i have a harwood on mine. my painter said fitment was great and it didnt take much to make it perfect. i paid $500 shipped to my door

Last edited:

Baby J

Established Member
No other damage was done didn't even really dent it. But it did get taken to bare metal in several spots. Can't ask for another SC just had mine ported last week ...lol. Thanks for the info on the different hoods.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
H.O. Fibertrends are by far the highest quality. I have sold 4 and they all installed like factory. They were $410 shipped, and they were the ones who made the hoods for the 95 Cobra R's.

Users who are viewing this thread