so i raced a c6 Z06

makevelie187

Established Member
And knew it was gona happen and got killed, but as i was pulling up on it i noticed blond hair and said this can't be a cute blond, as i pull up to the side its not theres 2 HOT blonds in the car and they look at me and smile, of course i had to be with my girl so i gave a friendly smile back she threw a rev and i threw one back. light turns green to get on the freeway and my stalled auto with about 350hp didn't stand a chance, which is what i expected to happen but it was nice to see 2 hot blonds in a white dropped Z06 with exhaust throw some revs and actually get on it. It was a fun little run if i can even call it that.

when i'm with my girl i always see hot girls in V8's and when i'm not i barley see any, that ever happen to anyone?

Last edited:

C6 Z06

Established Member
I call :bs: ...............................................hot chicks don't drive vettes, only old guys with hairy chests and gold chains! :-D

SLVRF16

Established Member
C6 Z06 said:
I call :bs: ...............................................hot chicks don't drive vettes, only old guys with hairy chests and gold chains! :-D

:rockon:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
makevelie187 said:
And knew it was gona happen and got killed, but as i was pulling up on it i noticed blond hair and said this can't be a cute blond, as i pull up to the side its not theres 2 HOT blonds in the car and they look at me and smile, of course i had to be with my girl so i gave a friendly smile back she threw a rev and i threw one back. light turns green to get on the freeway and my stalled auto with about 350hp didn't stand a chance, which is what i expected to happen but it was nice to see 2 hot blonds in a white dropped Z06 with exhaust throw some revs and actually get on it. It was a fun little run if i can even call it that.

when i'm with my girl i always see hot girls in V8's and when i'm not i barley see any, that ever happen to anyone?

85 t/a hmmm

i don't think it would have mattered :p

MikeW

Established Member
C6 Z06 said:

:lol: True story :lol:

Hey wait ... I didnt ge thte chains with mine.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
C6 Z06 said:

Hehe...I agree!:lol1:

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
C6 Z06 said:

that made me lol

C6 Z06

Established Member
THAITED said:
How much HP and tqr do those C-6 Z06 have?

Enough, but never enough! :-D My 2006 put down 457 RWHP & 429RWTQ with about 400 miles on it. A few bolt-ons made it 520 RWHP and TQ was around 485.

I have not put my 2007 on the dyno yet. :beer:

THAITED

Established Member
C6 Z06 said:
Enough, but never enough! :-D My 2006 put down 457 RWHP & 429RWTQ with about 400 miles on it. A few bolt-ons made it 520 RWHP and TQ was around 485.

That's impressive power especially the car is light.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
C6 Z06 said:

520rwhp STD w/ bolt on's?

Hmm what are your mods?

C6 Z06

Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
520rwhp STD w/ bolt on's?

Hmm what are your mods?

Headers, no cats, Corsa exhaust, air intake, tune and electric water pump. Alot of other mods to help at the track like triple disk corbn fiber clutch, carbon fiber hood w/functional heat extractor, HD radiator, line locks, suspension and alot of cosmetic changes for looks, but mainly weight reduction. It runs mid 10's in the lower 130's.

It was being used as a test/show car for Zip Corvettes out of Richmond Va.

Users who are viewing this thread