so my cousin calls me ....

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
and he says he got some new stuff on his car to come to the front of my house. so i go... what do i see ???

11-01-06_1522.jpg

how random is that ?> he had been crusing around MIAMI all day on the horse. is that legal ?

thats my horse next to his horse.

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
i hate horses. i got bucked off. i got right back up though cuz im pretty tuff.

97Redvenom

Established Member
lol I saw 3 horses in a full sprint with three young guys wearing "thug" outfits, going down the grass center median on normal 45mph roads here in houston... i was like wtf?

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
TEABG said:
People who park their cars on their lawn make me laugh!

what you talkin 'bout willis, the lawn is like a natural, showfloor for your mustang...except..it's not a showfloor....it's dirt and grass...

well anyway, the part about him cruising around miami the whole day on it made me crack up. because...are you ****ing serious???

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
what you talkin 'bout willis, the lawn is like a natural, showfloor for your mustang...except..it's not a showfloor....it's dirt and grass...

well anyway, the part about him cruising around miami the whole day on it made me crack up. because...are you ****ing serious???

yeah, he said he was cruising throw a good part of town. he even went to a cafeteria, tied up the horse and got a colada (cuban coffee) does anyone know if thats legal ?>>> id love to know. im sure a cop saw him at some point, prob asked himself the same question... lol

i agree about the showfloor. i rarely have my car on the lawn. but either way thats my godfather's house (also my neighbor)

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
SuperDanoGP said:
did yall line up?

no, woulda been awesome though. me and my cousin talked about it and he said that quarter and race horses would take a car in a 60ft run. after that the car has the obvious speed advantage. but up to the horse's top speed, it will be in front.

anyone know for sure ??

maybe i should test it out. :rollseyes :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread